We stayed here as part of a land tour package with our cruise line. One of the best hotels of the whole trip. Breathtaking views of the mountains, good food, well stocked bar and comfortable rooms. It's not too far from the main town and a shuttle could get you there in a few minutes. we were there during the summer so plenty of daylight to enjoy the views.
Kids had a great time rolling down the grassy hill just below the outdoor patio. The lobby fireplace is a nice place to sit and enjoy a relaxing time with friends and family or just people watching.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a ridge above the small community of Talkeetna on the south side of Denali, our lodge offers unforgettable views of Denali and the Alaska Range, yet we are just minutes from adventures of a lifetime. Enjoy the view as you relax next to our 46-foot river rock fireplace or shop for Native art from villages across Alaska. Enjoy casual or fine dining featuring Alaska specialties and the best wine selection in the neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talkeetna Alaskan Hotel Talkeetna
- Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge Alaska