We enjoyed the scenic surroundings as well as the elegant public areas and the restaurant. We were served very good food. Our big "but" was that the room was uncomfortably overheated. Must be a common complaint as the suggestion from the desk was to throw open the windows (not so good in the weather we were having) and open the room door to the corridor (really?). I'd suggest just turn down the heating. Several in our party felt the same.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge by Pursuit is set on a ridge above the small community of Talkeetna on the south side of Denali. Our lodge offers unforgettable views of Denali and the Alaska Range, yet we are just minutes from adventures of a lifetime. Enjoy the view as you relax next to our 46-foot river rock fireplace or shop for Native art from villages across Alaska. Enjoy casual or fine dining featuring Alaska specialties and the best wine selection in the neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talkeetna Alaskan Hotel Talkeetna
- Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge Alaska