We had a wonderful time in Talkeetna. The lodge is so beautiful. A very peaceful & serene setting. The staff is so friendly and helpful, always giving suggestions on places to go and things to see. We saw lots of moose, caribou and eagles. The drive to Denali was beautiful. The town of Talkeetna is so close and everyone is so nice. Make sure to have breakfast at the Roadhouse! Great food and large portions. We went back the next morning and shared the same order that we had the day before, but only one this time. It was plenty! Yummie pastries too! The bar in the lodge has good beers on tap (try the Alaskan Amber) and you can take it out to big leather chairs by the huge river rock fireplace and enjoy the mountain views. Very relaxing after a days hike. We hope to be able to visit the Talkeetna Lodge again some day soon. It was a great vacation for us both. Hello to Michelle!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a ridge above the small community of Talkeetna on the south side of Denali, our lodge offers unforgettable views of Denali and the Alaska Range, yet we are just minutes from adventures of a lifetime. Enjoy the view as you relax next to our 46-foot river rock fireplace or shop for Native art from villages across Alaska. Enjoy casual or fine dining featuring Alaska specialties and the best wine selection in the neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talkeetna Alaskan Hotel Talkeetna
- Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge Alaska