See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 13, 2016

I found this place by accident & am so glad I did! This is actually a restaurant with 2 apartments above. I stayed 2 nights in the North Suite (facing the center of Main St) & it was WAY bigger than the website alludes. The rooms are huge with a small kitchenette & a large screened in balcony/porch for people watching.
The restaurant/bar downstairs provided great food & a lot of fun at the outdoor bar with amazing bartenders/servers.
There was a bit of an issue trying to check-in since there's not an office & had to ask a couple of the staff before they could locate the person responsible for checking in. There is also a bit of an issue with parking close to the building - but what else do you expect in the small town & VERY central location of Talkeetna. I was able to park within a block & walked over.
100% recommended & will definitely stay here again next time I'm here!

Room Tip: Try for the North Suite - great view of all the action on Main St.
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed March 28, 2016

Stayed one night. Excellent suite and great location. We had a little mix up on the date but Amariah made things work. Talkeetna is a wonderful little town with great view of Denali and plenty of wonderful place to eat and drink.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2015 via mobile

Stayed here one night! Very comfortable.. Making reservations was very laid back so was a little worried, but turned out great.. Walked into wildflower cafe.. Someone confirmed my reservation and showed me to my room...this place is 2 doors from the infamous Roadhouse.. Which is a local must go for dinner and or breakfast..had fridge!

Stayed: August 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed July 16, 2015

I notified them to let them know we would be a late arrival. They said no problem and would leave our name on the door to our room. And we found the room just fine with a business card with our last name written on it.

The rooms are nothing to get excited about. There is a kitchenette with a small offering of coffee/tea. The mattress needs to be replaced. Nothing matched. The bedspread (why don't these places change to duvets?) was faded. There was also a roll-away bed folded up. I looked for additional blankets but could not find any.

It would have been nice to be greeted with a welcome note or hello there or something about the town. A couple of bottles of water would have been nice. We left the next morning and still had not seen anyone.

It was a place to sleep - nothing more.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2015 via mobile

They obviously never learned the most important part of reservations. Seinfeld would have a field day with these greedy jerks. We have been bumped rooms and out of the inn completely before we figured out the they are not disorganized but greedy. If someone comes and wants a longer stay after you make a reservation they will lose your reservation. Guaranteed. I will sleep in a dirty outhouse before they ever get another dime from me.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family