“Al Fresco in Alaska”

Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Talkeetna
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Denali Brewing Company has two locations in Talkeetna. We have a tasting room at our brewery at Mile 2 on the Talkeetna spur road and Denali Brewpub is located on Main Street. At both locations you can enjoy fresh beer or purchase canned beer, growlers and kegs to go. At Denali Brewpub we use only the finest ingredients to bring you a full range of creative, flavorful beers and food. Whenever possible we use local ingredients in both our kitchen and our brewery.
Chicago, IL
“Al Fresco in Alaska”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We took advantage of a beautiful sunny Talkeetna day, and had lunch on the front deck. Staff was super-nice, and our food was delivered very efficiently. My sons had Fish n' Chips, which were beer-battered (duh!) and huge. I ordered a turkey club, or something, but they brought me tuna salad, instead. It looked so good that I did not correct the error. I'm glad I didn't, as it was delicious. Beer was good, but not among the best microbreweries in Alaska. I definitely recommend lunch and a beer here, especially if you get one of those awesome summer days and can sit outside.

• Visited July 2014

• Polish first
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Homemade bread and home brew”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We ate here recently for lunch. Service was great. Sockeye salmon sandwich (special of the day) was on homemade bread and superb. My husband had the fish and chips and my son had a grilled cheese with homemade sourdough. We sampled the Mother Ale and a Belgium Brew. I wish I could eat here every day!

• Visited August 2014
San Luis Obispo, California
“Super Appetizers”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch before taking off on a Flightseeing tour of Denali. We decided to share a couple of the appetizers and boy was this a good decision. We shared the sweet potato fries which were wonderful and the salmon spread platter which was also quite tasty and good. Prices were quite reasonable and service was very prompt.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank BobD686
“Great place for lunch or dinner!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Food was great and the beer was even better! A nice casual dining place with good service. Sit outside on a nice day/evening.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Anne B
Tampa, Florida
“Fun place”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We stopped in and sat in the beer garden. Was only planning on having a drink, but the food that was coming out looked good. So we had to jump in and have some too. Enjoyed it. They also having a deck area and indoor eating.

• Visited July 2014