“Fun place”

Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Talkeetna
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Denali Brewing Company has two locations in Talkeetna. We have a tasting room at our brewery at Mile 2 on the Talkeetna spur road and Denali Brewpub is located on Main Street. At both locations you can enjoy fresh beer or purchase canned beer, growlers and kegs to go. At Denali Brewpub we use only the finest ingredients to bring you a full range of creative, flavorful beers and food. Whenever possible we use local ingredients in both our kitchen and our brewery.
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We stopped in and sat in the beer garden. Was only planning on having a drink, but the food that was coming out looked good. So we had to jump in and have some too. Enjoyed it. They also having a deck area and indoor eating.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

We had a rainy day lunch here after a jet boat tour. They were able to accommodate our party of 4 kids and 4 adults and 8 umbrellas with ease. Being from Colorado, home of many great Microbrews, I was excited to try their selection. Can't remember what I tried because they were out of the Raspberry Ale (as well as the Root Beer for the kids), but it was very good.

Enjoyed the beer cheese soup and hamburger. The kids liked their fish and chips.

Was not a cheap lunch. For the family of four we paid over $100.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

The location of the restaurant was great. My husband ordered salmon and it was horrible lay dry. When he told the waitress she just said she would tell the chef, but offered no recourse. I ordered a burger that was way over cooked. They charged 3 each for blue cheese and bacon. When the waitress suggested the sandwich she did not tell me that it was extra for the bacon and the blue cheese. ( I was not surprised by the bacon. By I was by the cheese because every other burger came with a choice of cheese).

1  Thank cjcnewyork
Shawn S, Manager at Denali Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We are sincerely sorry you did not have a gret experience. Your feedback is valuable in helping us become better every day and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

DBC and Twister Creek are a must visit in TKA. I cannot get enough of the Matt Porter and the Red's Pulled Pork sandwich. The service here is amazing and they have a great porch to people watch from. After dinner, check out the tasting room in the yard next to the restaurant!

Reviewed August 7, 2014

My husband and I were tired of excellent fish and wanted a plain burger and creative beer. Both loved our offerings (the best sweet potato slices ever) and experienced great service. Even though it was slightly misty we enjoyed the cover of the umbrella on the patio. Enjoyed a sour beer.

1  Thank Linda E