“Good beer & cute restaurant!”

Denali Brewing Company
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Talkeetna
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Denali Brewing Company has two locations in Talkeetna. We have a tasting room at our brewery at Mile 2 on the Talkeetna spur road and Denali Brewpub is located on Main Street. At both locations you can enjoy fresh beer or purchase canned beer, growlers and kegs to go. At Denali Brewpub we use only the finest ingredients to bring you a full range of creative, flavorful beers and food. Whenever possible we use local ingredients in both our kitchen and our brewery.
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

I was here at the end of April. It's the off-season for tourists but the place was still packed! Good beer, the decor was awesome (very Alaskan) and good service. The food was a bit heavy but it was still yummy! I even bought a tshirt!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,322)

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We had dinner here and based on that one meal would certainly not recommend it as a place to eat. The beer was fine, the food was borderline inedible. We ordered what looked like the two easiest to prepare items on the menu and were disappointed in both. My penne with marinara sauce and meatballs came pasta that was way over cooked and tasteless sauce and meatballs . My batter on my wife's fish and chips was only about half cooked. She had to dig the fish out of it and leave the goo.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We're convinced this is the place that really did inspire Northern Exposure. The sweet potato fries were great! I had the "I can see Alaska" burger with the veggie burger and it was outstanding. Actually, one of the best veggie burgers I've had in a really long time - not just your average old Boca Burger! My husband had a regular burger and also really enjoyed it. The staff was friendly, helpful with my questions (about the veggie burger) and overall the atmosphere was nice and friendly.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We stopped here after a day of ziplining in the area and enjoyed our meal here. The service was good, could have been a bit quicker but it was getting full so they were busy. The food is good and the presentation had some effort into it, unlike most restaurants in the area. The cooks obviously took pride in their preparation of your dishes. I'd eat there again!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Our family stopped in for lunch and really enjoyed the food. The fish n chips and sweet potato fries were superb, and a pint of beer was the finishing touch. My husband enjoyed a small side salad and creamy Cajun with shrimp, chicken, reindeer sausage and a creamy, spucy tomato rice-- tasty, tasty!! .