“Enjoyable”

Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Talkeetna
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Denali Brewing Company has two locations in Talkeetna. We have a tasting room at our brewery at Mile 2 on the Talkeetna spur road and Denali Brewpub is located on Main Street. At both locations you can enjoy fresh beer or purchase canned beer, growlers and kegs to go. At Denali Brewpub we use only the finest ingredients to bring you a full range of creative, flavorful beers and food. Whenever possible we use local ingredients in both our kitchen and our brewery.
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Very good lunch. We split a huge burger which was delicious and cooked to our liking medium. The onion rings and fries were very good and not at all greesey.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,308)

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Had dinner here with my wife and daughter ... Local beers were fantastic ... I had a blonde beer and my wife had a citrussy beer ... Both were excellent beers but I can't remember the names. For dinner I had the reindeer meatloaf which was really good! My wife had fish and chips it was also very good. Lastly my daughter had a veggie burger and she too loved her meal. All in all excellent food, excellent service and great ambiance ... If we didn't have somewhere to go we cld have easily spent a few ours there ... And maybe never have left Talkeetna! Hope to return again one day ... Eat here if you get the chance!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Of the 15+ local beers I tried in Alaska, the Single Engine Red was by far my favorite. (Bought the t-shirt.) Best sweet potato fries I've ever had, burger was a slightly overcooked and dry but still good. Was empty and cold inside when we arrived but they cranked up the fireplace for us and the hikers and skiers started wandering in. Great place!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Denali Brewing Company had fantastic craft beers and a great menu. Our food was delicious and there were plenty of options to choose from. We couldn't believe this great little place was in the middle of small town Talkeetna - can't wait to go back and try some more of their brews!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

In general the town of talkeetna was laid back and down to earth in April when we spent two days there. The brewing company was no exception. We hung out at the bar for drinks and food. At 6:30 the place went from dead to completely full and extra staff members materialized to pick up the slack for the single bartender. Great service! They had an informative beer sheet to help you pick out your brew and both the burger and Cajun rice dish that I got were delicious and satisfying. Did I mention it's in a log cabin? Nice and cozy and decorated with pictures of climbing the mountains that dominate the area. Great place!