“Fantastic Summit Flight”

Talkeetna Aero Services
Ranked #19 of 27 Tours in Talkeetna
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Our family of 5 took the Mckinley Summit Flight in August 2011. It was a great experience and was amazing to see all the mountains and the HIGH ONE covered in snow and the glaciers. The views are spectacular. The pilot was fantastic in providing the information. Watch the video at their website and they say 'it is the most fun you will have flying anywhere' and I agree with them.
Having done three flights in the last month(one over Nazca lines), this was the best. It is safe. You have to put oxygen mask on around 8000 ft, when cued by the pilot. I had some trouble while coming down with ear pressure. It is safe.
They honored 2:1 coupon from 'Toursaver' book which saved me a lot.

1  Thank rcha999

Reviewed August 12, 2011

McKinley Flightseeing flies out of Healy, north of the park, and is the only way to see the mountain from the north. They do amazing glacier landings. VERY professional and focused on a great experience. Not cheap but WELL worth it!

Reviewed July 5, 2011

The mountain was "out", the sky was clear and the flight was incredibly smooth. This was a dream come true to soar above thes majestic mountains of the Alaskan range and to finally view Denali (after being in the area for 5 days) What an awesome ride!!

1  Thank Deborah J
Reviewed August 11, 2010

We took the summit tour through Talkeetna Aero Services. The pilot, Dave, was friendly, professional and informative. The twin engine plane gets you above the mountains. The views are beyond description. If the weather allows it, don't miss this trip.

Reviewed July 2, 2010

These people do it right...their service is amazing. I do not do small planes well at all, but my pilot Dave was excellent. He made me feel very comfortable and his knowledge of Danali and the surrounding mountains and glaciers captivated me and took my mind off the fact I was in a small plane.
If you're heading to Alaska...you have to see Danali...the only way to see Danali is with Talkeetna Aero Services!