Traders Ridge is a colonial style hotel with great views and surrounding lush gardens. A very nice pool. The friendliest, personal staff you can possibly imagine, a true luxury experience. The food was very good, service was excellent. The dive operators were great and much less crowded than the competitor, Manta Ray. A much better place to stay for a nice experience. The Manta Ray looked ok, but was a crowded, typical dive hotel, with less than personalized service. I highly recommend your stay, as you will enjoy it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yap Pacific Dive Resort, "Where Adventure and Luxury Meet". Here you can enjoy world-class scuba diving and instruction in our SSI & PADI approved dive center by day, and gourmet dining & exotic island drinks in our restaurants at night. Relax by our fresh water pool or spoil yourself at our private massage retreat offering a wide range of popular spa services! We offer the islands largest selection of environmentally friendly activities and tours sure to please even the most discriminating guest. Visit historic WWII sites, stone money banks, village tours, cultural events, kayaking, boating, snorkeling, fishing, biking and more! Visit the “forbidden island” of Rumung! Experience this unspoiled paradise and see the largest stone money ever discovered.Yap Pacific Dive Resort ties the traditional Yapese culture with the feel of a colonial period gone by. The type of service that one would expect 100 years ago in a first class hotel exists here, today. Our staff, which is almost entirely Yapese, is dedicated to the highest level of service since the beginning and it has made a lasting impression throughout the world. Our boutique hotel, styled in unique Victorian architecture, offers 22 beautifully appointed, spacious, air conditioned rooms, each accented by hand crafted furniture and original artworks from the Ethnic Art Institute of Micronesia. Our two Grand Suites with almost 800 square feet of living space set a new standard for luxury in Micronesia! Fresh flowers daily and evening turndown service is included for all rooms.From sunrise to sunset, the staff at Yap Pacific Dive Resort is available to make your stay with us a memorable one. Personalized concierge services, expert dive staff, exclusive tours, conference facilities, international cuisine, cultural experiences, romantic adventures and best of all, affordable family pricing! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Yap Pacific Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yap Pacific Dive Hotel Colonia
- Traders Ridge Hotel
- Traders Ridge Resort
- Yap Pacific Dive Resort Colonia