I was not expecting much when I arrived on Kosrae Island. Was I in for a surprise !
I travel all across Asia and the USA on business and I would rank this small hotel with the better hotels I have stayed at.
The rooms were impeccably clean. The staff was professional and friendly and the foreign management team went out of its way to assist me with all requests.
Nice pool area and the meals I had in the small restaurant were all good.
I was not expecting this level of service/amenities on this small island.
The Nautilus Resort will be my "base of operations" on all future trips to Kosrae Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eighteen air-conditioned guest rooms and a restaurant, plus outside dining by the swimming pool. Full service NAUI dive shop, purpose built dive boats. Island tours arranged. The ideal location for business and pleasure travelers. Free airport transfers, and rental cars arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Kosrae Nautilus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kosrae Nautilus Hotel Kosrae
- Kosrae Nautilus Resort South Pacific