In Nautilus we were surrounded by wonderful people. It was a great time getting to know people there -- everyone who worked there and those that live in the area. Although the other place we stayed at on the island was beautiful, it was more isolated and at Nautilus I felt like I had a better feel of what Kosrae is really like, a more opportunities to have conversations with people who live in Kosrae. We spent a lot of time at the beach across the street, especially during sunrise. The "blue hole" is right across the street, and there is magnificent sea life in it that we were able to see while snorkeling. We also spent a lot of time on the other side of Nautilus where there's a big, thriving garden and a mangrove channel (that we kayaked in! ). The food is really, really good. And so is the coffee. Another great aspect of Nautilus is its location, just down the road from the village of Lelu and not too far from Tofol.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eighteen air-conditioned guest rooms and a restaurant, plus outside dining by the swimming pool. Full service NAUI dive shop, purpose built dive boats. Island tours arranged. The ideal location for business and pleasure travelers. Free airport transfers, and rental cars arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Kosrae Nautilus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kosrae Nautilus Hotel Kosrae
- Kosrae Nautilus Resort South Pacific