“Don't be fooled by the simple decor - food was excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tussock Restaurant - CLOSED

Tussock Restaurant
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Christchurch
“Don't be fooled by the simple decor - food was excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

This restaurant is part of a motel complex in Timaru. However it is open to the general public. I was staying at the motel overnight and after a hard day working, and cold wet weather outside I took the simple option of using the in-house dinning. I am glad I did. When I arrived I thought - hum - plain simple table and chairs. However, I was greeted immediately and seated. The service all night was good though it did take awhile for my main to arrive but when it did it was well worth the wait. The food was well cooked, tasted great and there was a good portion size. I would recommend this restaurant to family, friends and work colleagues and next time I stay in Timaru I will be visiting it again.

• Visited May 2013