“Great Service”

Indian Minar
Ranked #10 of 40 Restaurants in Ashburton
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to make the night great. The food was great also.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Great interpretation of the Indian food that Kiwis like - I had a chicken curry and my colleague went wild on their Tandoori options. Initially a bit disappointed that there was no Kingfisher beer, but then found they had craft Indian beers from Christchurch that were very good - I particularly enjoyed the 'Indian' Pilsener. Overall good value.

1  Thank BulaHoneymooner
Reviewed June 30, 2014

the new owners have put in a new chef and i have enjoyed my first few meals there since the change, most encouraging. I would recommend you give it a try

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Great Indian food, we asked for something not on the menu and it wasn't a problem. They also suggested another dish which we will definitely get next time. The waiter took our order without writing it down. All the wait staff were very friendly. Go and try it.

1  Thank Marie V
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Probably the best Indian food i had after a long time. Great service and friendly environment. We ordered three curies that i shared with my friends and all were really impressed with the Authenticity of the food. I would highly recommended this restaurant if you want to experience the Authentic Indian food. :)

2  Thank Chris M