“Pleasant experience”
Review of Royal India - CLOSED

Royal India
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I visited this restaurant recently for dinner on our way to Dunedin with my family. Food was the best part of our experience. Staff was very friendly, the young Indian girl was very professional and looked after us very well. Would like to visit these guys again. :)

Reviewed December 7, 2013

This restaurant is an Indian gem a short distance off the main road. We are lunch diners only and visit regularly from Christchurch.
Royal India is modernised to a pleasant standard with excellent service. The guys here are enthusiastic, friendly, service minded and aim to please. The food is authentic and good quality. The menu choice for lunch is most adequate and the prices fantastic. Naans are included with the rice which makes it amazing value. My Rogan Josh was superb and my request for med/mild was met perfectly.
During the day the little detour down the side road means much easier parking and well worth it.
I highly recommend trying this restaurant.

1  Thank AthleticChristchurch