“Awesome!!”

Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in Ashburton
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: SKYDIVE in NEW ZEALAND with the SKYDIVING KIWIS team...Just 50mins from Christchurch the #1 spot in Canterbury to do your tandem skydive! Nestled in the heart of Canterbury's majestic scenery, your mindblowing New Zealand skydiving experience awaits you. Not only do you get to feel the rush of freefall reaching speeds of up to 200kph, your leisurely plane ride to altitude allows you to take in some breathtaking views of New Zealand along the way.At Skydiving Kiwis you are more than a customer,you're part of our New Zealand Skydiving family!We are proud to offer you a truly personal 'Kiwi' experience and pride ourselves on providing you with a memory for a lifetime. A memory you will look back on for years to come, always bringing a smile to your face! Photo and/or video options for your skydive are available so you can relive the joy with your family and friends as often as you like. So what are you still waiting for?!Book your tandem skydive NOW!!!
Kenilworth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

My 14 year old daughter had been dying to go skydiving while we were on holidays in NZ, so Skydiving Kiwis it was! A great bunch of people who not only were great with Abbey, but put our minds at ease as well. She had an absolute ball, as she was landing, she's yelling to us if she can go again! We got the video package as well, and its great. Would definetaly recomend them to anyone. Passionate people about their jobs!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“The most Awsum Experience Eva !!!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I won my opportunity frm a radio competition..The crew were welcoming, funny and all good looking, lol..even the pilot! The jump was the most Scariest Awsum thing iv Eva done, stil smiling weeks later, Hanging out to go again !! . . _.Loved it, , Loved the location, Loved the views, and Loved the Crew at SKYDIVING KIWIS. !!!

Southland Region, New Zealand
“Wheelchair is no barrier”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I took my 12yr old son who is in a wheelchair sky diving with Lee, they are a great bunch of people who were amazing with Jadyn. He felt safe and thoroughly enjoyed the experience as did I. We both are keen to do it again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Tirupur
“Very exciting...friendly people...”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Excitement and thrill to the peak...nice view from above...girl from Mauritius very friendly...funny LEE...

Visited June 2014
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Skydive!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

It was amazing, everyone was so insightful and made it even more exciting! I believe I had the best experience possible! I was told everything I needed to know and it was totally worth it! Such a cool environment!