Experiencing the cold and disinterested reception staff was a recurring theme during our stay. An upstairs room is a must as indeed heavy steps above come through, along with any loud conversation. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the bar is a blast and we will visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining all the facilities of an boutique hotel with the ambiance of a an alpine lodge, the Powderhorn Chateau is situated in Ohakune at the doorstep of the spectacular Tongariro National Park. This stunning alpine wonderland is one of only a handful of sites throughout the world to be given dual natural and cultural World Heritage status by UNESCO. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Powderhorn Chateau Mount Ruapehu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Powderhorn Chateau Mount Ruapehu Hotel Ohakune
- Powderhorn Chateau Mount Ruapehu Ohakune