“Ridículo, não vá com fome... Terrible, never go hungry”
Review of Babbo Giovanni

Babbo Giovanni
Ranked #11 of 1,478 Restaurants in Cabo Frio
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Prato de criança para adulto????
Children dish for adults ????

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

Pizza muito boa e atendimento impecável. Experimente a pizza de alho negro.
Very good pizza and such amazing attendance from waiter. You should try black garlic.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed July 19, 2015 via mobile

The restaurant is beautiful and the service we received was very good but the management doesn't have their act together. My wife ordered a Caesar Salad, which was made with basic lettuce, not Romaine, and served with a side of Ranch and a mustard...clearly not a Caesar! I order a thick crust pizza and requested it to be cooked extra so that the crust was crisp. It came out with partially uncooked crust. I sent it back to be cooked some more...10 mins later I had to summon the waiter to find my pizza...another waiter returned with it in the same state and COLD! I called the manager and he said he'd make me another but that he can't guarantee crispy crust on a thick crust pizza. I waited another 20 mins for a hot pizza, which was good, but was never offered a drink of any type for the inconvenience of the wait...which would be normal at any restaurant in the US. Perhaps it's a Brazil thing!

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank mikebQ600YR
Reviewed February 3, 2015

I arrived a few minures before my colleagues and received a warm and educated welcome from sommerlier and head waiter Renato. He explained the menus and showed me the three menus (wines, pastas and pizzas). We ordered three different small (broto) pizzas and gthe offered my non-Portugues speaking colleague and English version menu. The options were thin or thick crust pizzas and all of us went with the thin crust versions. They were excellent and were washed down by very cold Budweiser and Stella Artois beers. The only problem (which was not the restaurant's problem) was the idiot in the building next door that was hammering down a brick wall at 20:00!
I recommend this restaurant. The prices are very reasonable.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed January 31, 2015 via mobile

Wy a so large pizza options and few options of pasta?
It is a pizzaria. A good one no more than that.
The enviroment it is grate bit The Service os too kimited

Date of visit: January 2015