Our first visit to the Hilton Fujairah and I can safely say it won't be our last. The service was warm and friendly from the moment we arrived. All the staff were very welcoming and extremely professional. Our room was a King Pacha Suite and we had absolutely no complaints. For lunch we ate at Breezes, the food was good, and the drinks extremely reasonable com paired to other hotels. We dined in the main resturant yesterday evening for dinner, the buffet was extremely good, more for adults than young children, however the resturant staff provided more appealing food for our children.
We had a really relaxing stay in the hotel, and I'd like to thank the staff for an excellent stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fujairah is a sub-tropical paradise sparkling in the Arabian sun against the jagged Hajjar Mountains. The hotel's extensive gardens include a beautiful temperature controlled pool, private beach, diving and water-sports, two floodlit tennis courts a children's playground with kid's castle, pitch & putt golf green, fully equipped gym with steam room, sauna and massage facilities and extensive recreation area....NOTE: In our aim to provide our guests the best experience and excellent amenities, we are delighted to inform you that the swimming pool in Hilton Fujairah Resort will be upgraded soon. In this regard, please be advised that the swimming pool will be closed for renovation from July 14 to 27, 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Fujairah Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fujairah Hotel Fujairah
- Hilton International Fujairah
- Fujairah Hilton International