“Outside leaves a lot to be desired, inside was AMAZING!”

Hilton Fujairah Resort
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Fujairah
Eugene, Oregon
“Outside leaves a lot to be desired, inside was AMAZING!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My mom came to visit me in Abu Dhabi so I thought I would treat her to a once in a life time experience. This is an obviously older Hilton property and certainly looked a little alarming as I pulled in. That was where the whole issue stopped. The inside was quite lovely and the staff was extremely helpful. The beach was fantastic, as was seeing how far the water got late at night. I was fortunate to receive an upgrade to a beautiful suite that afforded my mom and I both private areas of the suite and a beautiful balcony that overlooked the ocean.

I'm already planning to return to Fujairah before my contract ends in the UAE in a few months! You most likely won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: Top Floor if you can get it.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank joshinnorthGA
RemcoWerkhoven, General Manager at Hilton Fujairah Resort, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear JoshinnorthGA,
Thank you for coming to our property for this special occasion. I am glad we were able to pleasantly surprise you once you were in. Thank you for great comments and hope to welcome you back soon indeed! Drop me a line on such occasion.
Many Thanks, Remco

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Canada
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Not the fancy 5 star hotels you would find in Dubai, but what it lacks in sex appeal it makes up in charm. A bit older, and its age does show but it doesn't take away from the service and the quaint location.

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Kinoby, Love your comment, more importantly: very pleased that you liked our little charming place and the service. More to come on your next visit we trust! Many Thanks, Remco
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Very comfy hotel and staff very firendly As family we enjoyed a lot you have the beach swimming pool, kids swimming pool and kids area
We enjoyed the spa and the lady in the reception was so friendly and gave my 2 duaghters 2 dolls they were very happy
We enjoyed it as family
Also location is very near to all resutrns and to City Centre as well

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Essex UK
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Wether it was because the hotel had a high occupancy rate, the service just wasnt up to usual standard with 3 separate incidents causing annoyance but nothing major. Had the seafood buffet and came away with an upset stomach as well. wouldnt stop me from going back, everyone as usual very friendly and room, pool, gym all up to par.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
RemcoWerkhoven, General Manager at Hilton Fujairah Resort, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Dear bewise56, Many thanks for your visit once again. And appreciate highly you intend to return. We appreciate your comments and my sincere apologies for not being up to par as usual. We will address the same with team to assure we are right up there again ASAP. Thanks again and look forward to welcoming you back. Best regards, Remco
Marseille, France
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I totally agree with all the good comments on here, I have been stuck in Fujairah for a week and I can honestly say that this place is great and they make you feel at home and not like your in a hotel.

The English Pub is great and the staff amazing, spent a good Christmas day and felt like I was with friends and not just hotel staff.

Will be coming back here without a doubt.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
RemcoWerkhoven, General Manager at Hilton Fujairah Resort, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
Dear Kieron13, It is always great to be regarded as family more than anything else. We value your patronage and thank you for choosing the Hilton Fujairah Resort, Remco & Team
London
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I have stayed at the Fujairah Hilton many times and will keep returning because of the wonderful service, good food and relaxed setting. From the moment you arrive you are welcomed with warm greetings and broad smiles. The hotel staff are very helpful and genuinely eager to make your stay a memorable one. The hotel facilities (pool, gym, gardens etc.) are clean and well maintained, as are the rooms and the place has a cosy feel about it. It is also an ideal base for exploring the interesting east coast of the Emirates. When family members and friends visit, I will generally take them to this hotel for a short stay and to introduce them to a different side of the Emirates - they are never disappointed! There are bigger, more glamourous hotels in the UAE but not many that can compete with this hotel on friendliness of service. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone considering visiting the UAE.

Room Tip: Personally, I like the second floor rooms with balcony facing the sea, although the garden chalets a...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear merlin81260, Thank you so much for your kind comments and introducing us to your family & friends. We are proud to have friendliness of service so highly commended. Rest assured we will share your great comments with all team. Thank you again and best regards, Remco & Team
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I have had the privilege of stopping at this wonderful hotel many, many times. The service and the honest friendliness makes each of my stays like returning to an old friend.

There are newer hotels around but none can match the relaxed atmosphere of this place.

I think the best description i can give is that I have stopped at the Burj Al Arab, seven stars and yes everything I could wish for - but at times overwhelming and I did not get the sincere, honest welcome of Fujairah Hilton. I come here on business but I also choose to bring my family here as well.

Excellent hotel - keep it up guys!

Room Tip: They may be more expensive but try and book a chalet - very good rooms, other than that my favourite...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear David_G_B69, Thank you so much for your loyal patronage both corporate and with family. Hope to welcome you back many times equally in the new year. All Best Wishes for you and family in 2013! Remco on behalf of all your Hilton Fujairah Team.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fujairah
Sandy Beach Hotel & Resort
Oceanic Khorfakkan Resort & Spa
Ibis Fujairah
Ibis Fujairah
#4 of 18 in Fujairah

Been to Hilton Fujairah Resort? Share your experiences!