“Very comfortable stay, except the smoking”

Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Fujairah
Eugene, Oregon
“Very comfortable stay, except the smoking”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I booked rooms in this hotel for two nights as we were doing a Musandam cruise. This hotel lived up to all my expectations of a Rotana property of its size. The pool area was nice, the breakfast buffet complete, rooms were clean and well appointed and the staff was beyond friendly. However, I'm giving it only an "average" rating because of the layout of the lobby and restaurant. The restaurant overlooks the lobby, which is a nice feature that makes it feel larger. However, the smoking section of the lobby is directly below the non-smoking section of the restaurant. Which means, even though you are in the non-smoking section you'll still be eating a smoky meal. The hotel would be smart to switch the smoking sections of the restaurant so they match the lobby below.

Room Tip: Choose rooms on the backside of the hotel to avoid street noise.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Nour_Arjaan_Admin, General Manager at Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your brief yet insightful online review of our hotel posted here on TripAdvisor.

It is always of immense value for us to continuously understand the level of our guest satisfaction and I am pleased to learn that we have exceeded your expectations in most aspects of our services on your recent stay with us. Your humbling compliments have been happily shared with my team and they are grateful for your kind remarks.

I have made note of your constructive feedback about the layout of the Lobby & restaurant for smoking section, which we will be taking into careful consideration as we enhance our facilities and services suited to the needs of our valued guests such as yourself.

We very much appreciate the time that you have taken to provide us your comments and hope that you will consider to visit the Nour Arjaan by Rotana again.

Ahmet Ender

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
Zushi, Kanagawa Japan
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Located in a central location with easy access to all of the city, the hotel provides an amazing view of the neighboring mosque and the Gulf of Oman to the east. Execellently appointed rooms include a small kitchen making it an easy solution for a long term stay. Seperate sitting and sleeping areas are able to be seperated and several english television channels were available. Staff was super friendly and really went out of their way to help with any request our party had. Breakfast was included in my rate and it was AMAZING! A perfect blend of food with a little bit of everything! The eggs to order station was a super touch. This will be my first choice every time I travel to Fujairah.

Room Tip: Higher the floor, the better the view! Seek a room facing east for an amazing view!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Nour_Arjaan_Admin, General Manager at Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah, responded to this review, April 6, 2013

Greetings from Nour Arjaan by Rotana!

Thank you very much for spending some time to share your descriptive feedback on your recent experience in our hotel here on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to hear that you had found our place to be amazing with the beautiful scenery, hotel facilities, and the exceptional service which you had received from our colleagues.

Thank you once more for your valued time and we very much look forward to having the opportunity of hosting you again in the very near future.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Great Hotel, everything was so perfect.. Nothing much to complaint about.. Benchmark of good hotel. Nice location, easy to reach , nice view from each side of hotel. For all the amazing facilities it has very reasonable rates.decent price for such a good hotel.

• Stayed March 2013
Nour_Arjaan_Admin, General Manager at Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for conveying your note of appreciation thru an online review here on TripAdvisor.

We are very pleased to receive your feedback about your stay, conveying your utmost satisfaction in most aspects of our services – from our hotel facilities to the overall value for money.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for having chosen the Nour Arjaan by Rotana and we eagerly look forward to your next visit to us which I hope will be in the near future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed February 25, 2013

After several positive experiences with Rotana hotels, including my wedding party, we crushed with this hotel which is a part from the nice and elegant room, has nothing else encouragig. The story started with the following: I parked my car, thinking that someone is going to take it as I have booking with this hotel (valet parking), but what I got is that, no it is night so I have to park it. I thought ok, I'm going to park what the harm, but I was mistaken, the parking is a place where it should be added to any driving license test, very tight, several story parking with two cars going in opposite directions are two candidates for accident. The parking, after struggling to find a parking and squeeze my car in a tiny parking, is just a bazzle where you have to know who to find your way out and get into the lobby.

Next day: In the morning, my wife and I went to the restaurant to have breakfast, well if you saw an american movie showing people crossing roads from both sides, then you might have a better idea of how the breakfest fiesta was in this hotel. The waters there apologized claiming that it is due to the fact that it was holiday and the hotel is fully booked, ie, if this hotel is fully booked, they can't accommodate guests of the hotel to have breakfast. If you picture that you will realize what was the breakfast we had.

On the positive side, the room was nice and everything was clean and neat.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank maithem a
Nour_Arjaan_Admin, General Manager at Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

First and foremost, please allow me to thank you for posting your recent experience in our hotel here on TripAdvisor.

It comes with great concern for me to learn about the shortfall that you have encountered and there is nothing I can say here to justify why the quality of our service fell below your expectations. That there had been parking and a less satisfying dining experience which is certainly unacceptable and not indicative of the standards that we aim to provide our valued guests such as yourself.

Nevertheless, rest assured that I have discussed this matter in the most serious way with the concerned departments to ensure that our shortfalls will be rectified and will not happen again. I would like to thank you for bringing this matter up to our attention as it is only thru such feedback that we are able to identify areas of concern which in turn gives us the chance to correct and improve our services.

Whilst I read your review with considerable disquiet, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. We very much hope that you would consider this as an isolated incident and give us another chance to show you that we are indeed able to recuperate from our shortcomings.

Fujairah, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed February 6, 2013

excellent staff ,helpful and friendly,good food ,very smart studio suites with fantastic big shower rooms,and good location ,opposite lulu,s supermarket for your bits and pieces.good central location for Fujairah,

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Nour_Arjaan_Admin, General Manager at Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from Nour Arjaan by Rotana!

Thank you for taking out your valuable time in posting your review on Tripadvisor following your recent stay. We are indeed proud of the quality service that we offer our valued guests such as yourself and I am therefore pleased to learn that we have exceeded your expectations in all aspects of our services.

It is always encouraging to receive positive feedback on our facilities and services as this goes a long way in motivating our team to continuously provide the utmost in guest experience.

Thank you once more for your valued time and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Nour Arjaan by Rotana, assuring you of our best attention and services at all times.

New York City, New York
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Nour Arjaan Fujairah is an excellent experience for me, it will be good for peoples who are in a short and specially business visit for its location,good service and after all you feel like you are still at your home. for families with kids they will enjoy the swimming pool and kids center. i will recommend it highly, believe me it is so clean and food is good as well.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Nour_Arjaan_Admin, General Manager at Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Nour Arjaan by Rotana!

It is delightful to hear that you had a excellent experience in our hotel. We have passed on your heartening remarks to our team and they are happy to hear your positive feedback which continuously gives them motivation to provide par above quality level of service to our valued guests such as yourself.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank for your never-ending patronage to the Nour Arjaan by Rotana and hope to see you back very soon.

Best regards,

Wales
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Only stayed for one night on a exploration of Fujairah. Car parking to the rear. Very efficient check-in. Good size suite with good kitchen area and large well stocked fidge/freezer. Nice bathroom with big walk in shower but a bath would have been nice especially as we had been exploring wadis all day. Room was well laid out with good size LCD television and plenty of sitting choices. There was also plenty of wardrobe space. Restaurant well laid out but very quiet the evening we were there. We are Rotana Rewards card holders but there are plenty of other eating places near by. The night we were there it was "Indian Buffett". Not huge but decent choice. Very good service especially from Sunil. There is a small bar on the 20th floor but not open as it was a religious holiday. There is also a gym and small pool on the 20th floor. Would recommend for a short stay in Fujairah.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Nour_Arjaan_Admin, General Manager at Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Nour Arjaan by Rotana!

Allow me to firstly thank you for spending some time to share a very thorough insight on your recent experience at our hotel to other TripAdvisor members.

It is delightful to hear that you had a excellent experience in our hotel and rest assured that your nice compliments will not come to pass without sharing them to my team who would be very happy to receive your positive feedback and especially Mr. Sunil.

Thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit which we hope will be in the near future.