“Good choice in Fujairah”

Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Fujairah
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Only stayed for one night on a exploration of Fujairah. Car parking to the rear. Very efficient check-in. Good size suite with good kitchen area and large well stocked fidge/freezer. Nice bathroom with big walk in shower but a bath would have been nice especially as we had been exploring wadis all day. Room was well laid out with good size LCD television and plenty of sitting choices. There was also plenty of wardrobe space. Restaurant well laid out but very quiet the evening we were there. We are Rotana Rewards card holders but there are plenty of other eating places near by. The night we were there it was "Indian Buffett". Not huge but decent choice. Very good service especially from Sunil. There is a small bar on the 20th floor but not open as it was a religious holiday. There is also a gym and small pool on the 20th floor. Would recommend for a short stay in Fujairah.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Nour_Arjaan_Admin, General Manager at Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Greetings from Nour Arjaan by Rotana!

Allow me to firstly thank you for spending some time to share a very thorough insight on your recent experience at our hotel to other TripAdvisor members.

It is delightful to hear that you had a excellent experience in our hotel and rest assured that your nice compliments will not come to pass without sharing them to my team who would be very happy to receive your positive feedback and especially Mr. Sunil.

Thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit which we hope will be in the near future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Modern 4 star hotel near the airport and LuLus! We have stayed a few times and value it as a comfortable well run property. Only downside is expensive wifi. It is cheaper to go next door to the Concorde Hotel and buy a coffee and go for a surf.

Room Tip: N,S and E sides preferred. W is the Concorde Hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BowyerOman
Nour_Arjaan_Admin, General Manager at Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel.

Please accept my apology for late reply. We are indeed proud of the quality service that we offer our valued guests such as yourself and I am therefore pleased to learn that we have met your expectations in most aspects of our services.

On the other hand, I regret to hear about the difficulty you face for expensive wifi, for which I have no other excuse but apologize. Please rest assured that I have taken your comments on board and thoroughly addressed where we fell short on with my team and we will apply corrective measures to ensure that such service inconsistencies will not happen in the future.

We very much appreciate your valuable feedback which gives us room for further improvement and hope that you will consider this as an isolated experience which will not deter you from using our services again.

We look forward to welcoming you back, assuring you of our best attention and services at all times. Once again, thank you very much for taking the time to review Nour Arjaan by Rotana.

Best regards,

Ahmet Ender,

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I stay here year round on 42 days on & 28 days off rotation as this has been chosen as accommodation by my company for some of their employees.
The classic suits which i stay in, are very well designed for a small family to stay in. Its very clean & gives a pleasant feeling on entry.
Location of the hotel is on the main street in Fujairah. The recreation facilities are very good & there is ample space for everyone to use. Rooftop swimming pool on the 20th floors adds that extra bit to the already excellent place. staying at one hotel year round can get boring & monotonous but it hasnt been so here for me.

Room Tip: choose the east rooms for a distant seaview & west rooms for a view of night lighting in fujaira...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Nour_Arjaan_Admin, General Manager at Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Dear Mr. Parag,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel.

Please accept my apology for late reply. We are glad that we have made your stay enjoyable and memorable. It gives us us a sense of achievement and pleasure to read such positive comments from our valued guests.

Best regards,

Ahmet Ender,

Reviewed January 11, 2013

There was just one thing that disturbed me and this is the smell in the bathroom. Somehow it smells to urine even after washing but the bathroom was very clean and was cleaned daily. The rooms are being cleaned daily in the best way. The rooms are very clean and very nice. We had a twin room as one bed is even enough for 2 people to sleep in with its 140cm and the price is higher for a double bed. The best on the Hotel is that in each is a kitchen integrated with fridge and few plates, cups, glases and cuttlery. The Hotel has also a small pool on the top of the roof, a kids playing room, sauna and small gym. In total it was very nice.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Nour_Arjaan_Admin, General Manager at Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel.

We are glad that overall, you were pleased with your stay despite of some shortfalls which I have noted and addressed to the concerned for corrective action.

As an Arjaan (Hotel Apartments) brand by Rotana, our rooms are equipped for your utmost convenience and comfort.

Thank you once again for your kind review.

We look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

My family and I were camping but an accident happened and we have decided to stay in a hotel for 1 night. Once in Fujairah we had to choose the place with no tips and no book.
We saw the sign of the Nour Arjaan by Rotana and decided to give it a try. Well that was the best decision we ever made. Immediately, from the beginning, the service was perfect. Since I couldn't walk they came with a wheelchair and the staff were more than helpful.
The rooms were huge, bed super comfortable and moreover the kitchen got all utensils, therefore I didn't have to go out for diner.
Anytime I needed help, the staff were there within a minute and with lot of concern
The buffet breakfast was good and the room very spacious. Thanks also to Sunil and his very good orange juice.
The location is also convenient, you are in middle of everything, the main street, the mall and restaurant.
I would definitely recommend this hotel for short or long stay and I would use this hotel brand again anytime.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Greetings from Nour Arjaan by Rotana!

Firstly, thank you for staying with us and for your positive review.
We are sorry to hear about your accident and wish for your quick recovery.

We are glad that we have made your stay as enjoyable and memorable. It gives us us a sense of achievement and pleasure to read such positive comments from our valued guests. We will extend your commendation to Mr. Sunil. I am sure he will pride at the mention of his name in your review.

We will look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

As such Fujairah is a small and simple town and if you are on a short trip then Nour Arjaan is a good hotel (Hotel Apartment really) to consider...

The location is super convenient and on the main road close to the citycenter (the main mall in Fujairah), 5-10 minute drive to the corniche, its has a few restaurants (Caesars an Indian multicuisine restaurant is opposite).

The staff was friendly and helpful.

Our room (studio) was appropriately sized and was well appointed.

The breakfast was basic but decent enough.

The pool on the rooftop was small but neatly kept.

They had a basic kids activity room

The gym seemed to be well equipped and maintained

The steam/sauna room was well maintained.

Overall for the price we paid was good value.

I would reccomend it for singles./couple/family with young kids

Room Tip: Perhaps 3-4 month later on (say April 2013 onwards) ask for the grand mosque view, else the corniche...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Nour_Arjaan_Admin, General Manager at Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Dear Mr. Jassimali,

Greetings from Nour Arjaan by Rotana!

Firstly, thanking you for staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel.

I am glad that you were pleased with our facilities and services. Indeed, we are located in the heart of Fujairah City, accessible to shopping areas and specialty restaurants, much to our valued guests' convenience.

Further, thank you for giving the tripadvisor community a brief description of your experience with our facilities and services.

Please do come and visit us again soon.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I often visit Abu Dhabi and stay in various different hotels. This hotel provides very attentive service. The reception and police, quick and helpful. The same day laundry service is very efficient. The restaurant staff quickly learn your habits and tastes and provide a discrete but warm welcome. The general manager, Ahmet Ender, took the trouble to check that I was enjoying my stay and gave me his contact card if I had any problems. The buffet food was tasty and varied - I stayed the week and did not run out of choices. The gym is well equipped and takes up the whole of the 20th floor along with the pool which has great views over the magnificent new Mosque, the mountains which rise up from just behind the hotel and the sea which is a mile down the main road. I particularly like the layout of my room: the bedroom can be closed off from the lounge and kitchen area and the swivel wall TV console is a neat idea.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Nour_Arjaan_Admin, General Manager at Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Greetings from Nour Arjaan by Rotana!

Thank you for staying with us and for your positive review.

I am very pleased that you had enjoyed your stay. I also appreciate how you have positively summed up our facilities and services.

Moreover, your review will definitely inspire us more to make each guest's stay as enjoyable and memorable as possible.

Once again, thank you very much and we look forward to your next visit.