“Excellent food and friendly service.”
Review of Limon Cafe Restaurant - CLOSED

Limon Cafe Restaurant
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Turkish, Cafe, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A different taste and a new breath in Dalyan.... Bringing Greek taste to Aegean....Limon Cafe... Worth to try variety of salads and homemade cakes...Best coffee and quality wine with a good price ...More than happy to welcome our guests... We speak Greek, Turkish, French, Dutch and English...
Reviewed August 25, 2014

We visited Limon twice during our stay at Dalyan and we were very impressed. It's very quiet as it's away from the town centre and run by a lovely husband and wife team. We had to wait a little longer than usual for our food but that is because everything is cooked fresh to order and it's well worth the wait. The menu is mainly a mixture of Turkish and Greek but with plenty of choice and their homemade lemon cheesecake is divine. Will definitely return next year.

1  Thank Julie R
Elif L, Owner at Limon Cafe Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

Thank you so much. Happy to please our guests. This is more important than money.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

We visited this little gem after reading about it in trip advisor. We had the meze to start which was beautifully served in small stylish white ceramic dishes, it was all fresh and delicious. We followedwith moussaka, which the owner of the cafe said was served Greek style. It was delicious and more like the moussaka I make at home withthe potatoes. The bill without a bottle of wine came to 51 lira which was excellent value for money. I would highly recommended if you want a slight change.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

We ate at Limon 3 times during our stay in Dalyan. It is hidden in the corner of the shopping square by Migros supermarket but we stopped to look at the noticeboard on the street and then met the owner. He and his wife are absolutely delightful and put 110% effort into ensuring their customers enjoy their meal. In the evenings we enjoyed listening to the live guitarist who really enhanced the holiday mood for us. The tapenade served with the bread before the meal was divine. Although we consider ourselves adventurous with food, I must admit I went for the tomato mozzarella salad each time we visited because I was just so fresh and tasty as a starter. My partner said the steak with mushroom sauce was absolutely gorgeous, and I loved the seabass which was melt-in-the-mouth, as well as the prawns in garlic butter. The cherry cheesecake was, like all of the food, fresh and homemade. I am getting hungry just typing this! All in all, scrumptious food and lovely hosts- thoroughly recommended.

1  Thank softieh
Reviewed August 7, 2014

The service was excellent, the owner was very passionate and explained his menu well! They went out of their way to make sure that the vegetarians in our group were catered for. The menu was refreshing as there were a nice mix of meals from Greece and some familiar Turkish ones too.

The atmosphere was very tranquil as the restaurant is set back from the road in a little square. I would definitely recommend the whole experience!

1  Thank RobinHinson
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Visited limon on a lunch time and it was lovely my husband got the club sandwich which came and presented lovely! I had the Greek salad which was fresh and very nice
The couple who run limon are lovely very friendly and interesting people who have a gorgeous little boy we also on another occasion got a takeaway of cheesecake which again was totally gorgeous we will defiantely be back soon