“Wow”
Review of Limon Cafe Restaurant - CLOSED

Limon Cafe Restaurant
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Turkish, Cafe, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A different taste and a new breath in Dalyan.... Bringing Greek taste to Aegean....Limon Cafe... Worth to try variety of salads and homemade cakes...Best coffee and quality wine with a good price ...More than happy to welcome our guests... We speak Greek, Turkish, French, Dutch and English...
Newcastle
“Wow”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Our meal here was one of the best in Dalyan,infact visited 3 times ,twice for evening meal and once for afternoon coffe and cake.
Our first meal was absolutely to die for having fillet steaks with various sauces and they will make you any kind of sauce even if not on the menu,the steaks were melt in the mouth !!!
We also had those lovely Turkish pastries as starters and were given a free herb and oil dip with brown and white bread .
The service is second to none ,the owners being Turkish and Greek.
Our afternoon coffee and cheesecake were very lovely,i had Latte which was perfect ,the owner explained to me he had a bang up to date machine and could do all manner of lovely coffee`s.The cheesecake was also yummy.
On our last night we went again,i just had to try the Greek Mousakka which again was very tasty being served with a Greek salad.
This place is so clean the owner invites you to check out his kitchen !! its a little off the beaten track.
If you know where Migros is on the main road by the quite modern square,Limon is at the back of the square.
Try it you will not be disappointed ....

Visited July 2014
2 Thank cassaragi

• Turkish first
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic new restaurant ”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

This is a new place to eat in Dalyan not in the centre of town so really quite. The food is well presented and the taste of there fillet steak was amassing cooked to perfection Had breakfast here on our first day it was full English with a twist. I would recommend you try this place as the food and service atmosphere is second to none.

1 Thank funlady1959
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, great owners”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

A new addition to Dalyan and well worth a visit. Greek and Turkish owners, but not quite the menu I was expecting given the two countries represented and the home cooking. The food is very good indeed, just not what I imagined as the typical Greek classics. Plenty of choice, all very fresh and excellent quality ingredients. See the photos. Also well presented! Big open kitchen.

Plenty of food, and I have to say the meal was excellent. I wasn't entirely sure when the meze starter arrived, just on appearance, but it all tasted amazing! The meatball main was truely excellent, so full of flavour.

Really enjoyable meal, genuinely very friendly owners and very welcoming.

One of my top places to eat in Dalyan without a doubt.

Tucked away just behind the taxi stand in the shopping square, near Migros supermarket and the Shell garage just up from the Turtle roundabout.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank BeenB4
Leicester
“Too much garlic - Did we go on a bad night, as other diners seem to think better things”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Decided to try this new restaurant on the square near Migos. Arrived and only 3 other tables occupied.

Welcome luke warm.

Not overwhelmed by Greek options on the menu.

I went for Moussaka and OH had Salmon.

OH said Salmon was good, Moussaka was Ok at the time, but no better than I have had at 'non Greek' restaurants in Dalyan. Was swimming in oil and the table was very dimly lit, some of the oil dripped on my shirt not good with limited luggage allowances! The main problem was the next day when all could taste was garlic (which I like) but despite extra strong mints and cleaning my teeth I just could not get rid of taste.

Our opinions, others seem to rate welcome and food so would perhaps give another try.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Simon1967
Elif L, Owner at Limon Cafe Restaurant, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
i am more than happy to receive critics so that we can improve ourselves but here it is a bit strange because we never use garlic in musakka, can it be cinnamon?
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
“Tears of happiness”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We met Sakis at a pub called "Aleph" where he kindly invited us to his restaurant. We ended up having dinner at Limon three times. The first and second time we left with a big smile on our face. the third time I almost had to cry, the food was just so good! They cooked us custom meals, tweaking menu dishes to meet all of our diet wishes (soy-allergy, lactose intolerance, vegetarian). Everything was fresh, tasty and very healthy. The staff was very friendly and a bit crazy (meaning human). Definitely the best restaurant in Dalyan!

• Visited July 2014