Sedir Resort Hotel & Bungalows
BC Spa Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
$68
$59
Boutique Hotel Montana(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
$39
  • Breakfast included
Berg Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
$64
$62
Crescent Hasirci Hotel & Villas(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
$71
$58
Happy Caretta Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
$53
$51
Kano Otel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
$54
$46
Villa Gokbel(Dalyan)
Yakut Apart(Dalyan)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeautiful accommodationtree housenext yearnothing is too much troublehomely placeturkeyultimate relaxationdelicious home cooked foodshort driverelaxing holidaysurrounded by beautiful sceneryorange groveswonderful hostsimmaculate gardenslovely familylittle bit of heavenhome from home
Reviewed August 31, 2014

With the kids now late teens and starting to think about holidays with their friends, and tired after. May/June of exams, and with us parents needing some chill-out time, we all agreed that returning to Dalyan and Sedir was what we all wanted. We don't usually go back to places - the world has far too many places to visit - but Sedir has become our go-back to place, and I can imagine our kids heading there without us before too long. We had a wonderful 10 days in early August and my head is still partly there as we head into Sept. As others say better than I Baki, Filiz and Barkin provide such a welcoming, unobtrusive service: food is local, tasty and available all day long, and the ritual of dinner by the pool with Baki bbq-ing is memorable. The bar is the place to hang out 'Cheers' style and there are so many other hang-out places, be it hammock, tree-house or pool, that we just picked our own spots chilled, and then came together for a swim or meals. A tree house with wi-fi reception and beautiful views to the hills over the pomegranate orchards suited our 17 yr-old, while the large pool was a dream-world for our 15 yr-old. It was good to be visiting outside Ramadan this time as it meant that there were Turkish families alongside Brits. Dalyan is still a bit too touristy for us, and being just outside at Sedir suits us, as do the new garden rooms, and the whole host of places to visit. We hired a car this time for the whole time, so we could head to the beach when we wanted, drive to the hills to the trout restaurants, and pop to the supermarket. There's lots to do if you want activities and we still haven't gone on a lake trip - maybe next time... Ishmail Boat Gosuk 92 - was a wonderful host for a day out in the river and coves - turtles and caves and bbq lunch for 4 for less than £100. I want to be there now!!

Room Tip: Apartments are good with young children - we had two garden rooms now the kids are older.
3  Thank CAF101
Reviewed August 28, 2014

One evening a couple of months ago I had given up all hope of finding a holiday location in Turkey that would provide me with peaceful, tranquil and beautiful surroundings. It was only by chance that I happened to come across the Sedir Resort after a one last ditch attempt to Google search for my ideal Turkish location.

Suddenly my eyes lit up! I was seduced by everything the Sedir Resort had to offer – beautiful views of the hills and mountains and a place set in a very peaceful location.

The owners, Baki, Filiz, Orcun and Barkın met all my expectations and much, much more. Nothing was ever too much trouble – from the point of my initial booking through to my arrival and departure the Tarhan Family were very attentive.

The Sedir Resort is a welcoming and friendly environment and one that is overflowing with positive energy and happiness.

I have traveled to other areas of Turkey many times, and as a single traveler I was very keen to find somewhere peaceful, safe and relaxing – away from the hustle and bustle of tourist spots. The Sedir Resort is ideal for all sorts of travelers – couples, families and those travelling alone.

This was my first time visiting Dalyan and it will not be my last. The memories of my first visit to this wonderful location – the colorful views, delectable tastes and smells, the ambiance, and not forgetting the mesmerizing call to prayer coming from the Turkish minarets. Absolute bliss!!

Thank you to Baki and his family. I am so looking forward to returning next year.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Judy_F123
Reviewed August 28, 2014

We had a wonderful two weeks at the at the Sedir Resort. Baki, Filiz and Barkin were friendly kind and so welcoming. The staff also worked hard and too added to a marvellous experience.
Our children loved the pool and enjoyed sitting at the bar!
The surroundings were beautiful and were safe for our children. The food was great on the occasions we ate at the resort and Daylan itself is a lovely town that is welcoming, child friendly and caters for both families and those who are looking for nightlife. We loved our time at Sedir and would wholly reccomend it to anyone who wants a family holiday in a place with beautiful surroundings but with a family who give the Sedir resort that special something, which Baki, Feliz and Barkin do. Thankyou for a wonderful two weeks in Turkey Baki, Feliz and Barkin.

Room Tip: Balcony rooms were fantastic
2  Thank Anene M
Reviewed August 24, 2014

We had a wonderful 2 weeks at Sedir. Baki, Filiz and Barkin were wonderful hosts. They and there team worked very hard to ensure our stay was enjoyable. Our two young boys loved the pool and the resort gardens. It provided a really safe environment for them. Daylan is a lovely town with plenty of options for eating out, although the hotel food was really good too. Good access to the beach (by boat or bus) and other fun trips are also on offer. We were recommended this hotel by friends who had visited many times before. Thank you.

3  Thank SK-Artington
Reviewed August 23, 2014

We've just returned from a 7 day holiday at Sedir Resort with our 6 year old son. This was our 3rd year staying in Daylan. We stayed in one of the new garden rooms which was fantastic. It was Clean, spacious, very comfortable and well equipped. Our son made many friends around the pool. The resort was very peaceful and on many days we had the pool to ourselves for a few hours. Baki, Feliz, Barkin and all the staff are so lovely. The food was out of this world. The best we've had in Turkey. Feliz is an amazing chef. We will definitely be returning.

Room Tip: The garden rooms are amazing. You have the advantage of not having anyone immediately next door. Surrounded by fruit trees.
4  Thank ritab30