“simply excellent”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Turkish, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Perfect surroundings excellent service and the best vegetarian meal ever in Turkey. I didn't have my glasses so I was unable to read the menu so the waiter chose my meal for me. Just perfect.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

On visiting the Turtle Inn on our first night in Dalyan was the start of a great relationship. We were shown to our table on the keyside looking right down the river by owner and showman Jimmy. Our meal was brought over by James and it definitly tasted as good as it looked. We then ate there at least once a day from then on making some good friends in the bargain. The Chateau-Briand and the Leg of Lamb, albeit for two people, were fantastic. The fillet steak was no problem and just melted in your mouth with an intense flavour but I couldnt finish the Lamb which also just fell off the bone, I think I had all four legs not one. Just a great restaurant run by great guys. we loved it and cant wait to go back. Please try the Banana Ice Cream its to die for. Thanks to everyone there and see you next year. Vince, Angela, Joshua and Sophia.

2  Thank Vincent H
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The most beautiful setting, charming staff and excellent food. we ate here many times during our stay in Dalyan. Had breakfast and some wonderful evening meals. I have 2 very fussy teenage daughters and the owner was extremely helpful in finding them just the right meal.

1  Thank anne p
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

I really liked the food at the Turtle Inn, the staff were very friendly and welcoming. Afterwards we booked a wonderful boat trip with the staff that was very fun too.

1  Thank Maddie_jenkins1000
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Great food and an even better boat trip organised by this restaurant, we had a big family of twenty people and they handled the food and boat trip expertly. Very friendly staff, lead by the organiser of our trip Gokhan, who's fun nature made it a great day out.

1  Thank Danny C