“Favourite restaurant in Dalyan”
Review of Turtle Inn

Turtle Inn
Ranked #88 of 165 Restaurants in Dalyan
Cuisines: Barbecue, Turkish, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013

During a week in Dalyan, which is chock-full of restaurants, we came here twice. Fantastic location, tables right on the river, and really friendly staff. Everyone in our group enjoyed their food, and we had a wide range of styles. Highly recommended, and would/will return there.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Strolling along the river path one day, I happened across this fabulous friendly restaurant. There were only a couple of others customers at the time and normally, being on my own, I wouldn't have gone in but the owner Jimmy was welcoming without being pushy so I thought I would give it a try. So glad I did! such a peaceful spot overlooking the river where all the boats are moored. I ordered a simple cheese salad, and a beer. The salad was so fresh and tasty with lots of salty feta cheese and olives.
A very pleasant experience which I hope I will repeat one day soon.
Great food and great value for money.

2  Thank DaliCheshire
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Staff were very entertaining especially with the wine bottle and cork trick which you have to see. Beautiful location overlooking the river.Certainly worth a visit.

1  Thank ANDREW L
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We were recently in Dalyan and spent a couple of very pleasant evenings at Jimmy's restaurant, the Turtle Inn. The guys at the turtle inn are very welcoming and friendly and not as pushy as many others along the river. The restaurant has a great setting which adds to the lovely ambience. The food here is well cooked and well presented, it even pleased our two fussy teenagers. To make things even better the food is very well priced, and portion sizes are good. Altogether very good value for money, would recommend a visit.

1  Thank Rover500
Reviewed July 26, 2013

a very friendly inn, the guys who work their are friendly and can't do enough for you, the food is really good, they do cheap beer and real orange juice you can sit by the river and watch the Turtle if your lucky we eat there quite a lot and each meal was good.