“Wonderfull”

Lime Restaurant and Bar Dalyan
Ranked #12 of 171 Restaurants in Dalyan
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Brand new restaurant opened in April 2013. Large mixed menu to cater for everyone's tastes. Terrace area with views of the famous dalyan tombs.
Reviewed June 14, 2013

went to this restaurant last week beautifull meal and the quality of the food was superb, so much so spent most of my stay at this restaurant because it was so good.

The food is superb and not your usual chips n veg etc, but instead jacket potatoes to sauted potatoes fresh crisp salad and garden veg.

Godd choice of dishes with something for everyone inclusing the price.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

New restaurant only open 5 weeks, brand new kitchen, open so you can see the chef prepare the meals. Tomb views from upstairs. The portion sizes are huge - and very well presented. The fillet steak was the best I had in Dalyan. The quality of the meals did vary - but were always above average.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is the newest restaurant in Dalyan and everyone is talking about it. The food was very very good - probably the best I tasted all week (this is my second trip to Dalyan and I have been in most of the 'nicer' restaurants in town). Unfortunately, the lighting is very bright (like a canteen), the music needs 'softening', and although they are going for the more modern 'minimalist' look, it just doesn't seem to work. They have very cheap, plastic, unattractive table lighting and cheap café style serviettes from a metal box, rather than napkins (even proper paper napkins would have been better). The staff are very friendly and helpful, so it's a real shame that I personally wouldn't rush to go back, despite the excellent food. For those who are wondering about the prices of restaurants in Dalyan; aim for approx 200Tl for a good meal for four - bread, main course, bottle of wine, water and coffee (works out approx £20 per head, without a starter or pudding). This is for the 'posh' restaurants on the river, so you can obviously get cheaper elsewhere, but they probably won't be in such a nice setting (not sure about the food, as I haven't tried them - apart from the Four Seasons on the main street, which I wouldn't go back to, was more expensive than the riverside restaurants and which I have also reviewed).

3  Thank MacBeanie
Susan B, Guest Relations Manager at Lime Restaurant and Bar Dalyan, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

I am really sorry to hear that you thought our restaurant had no ambience, yes we have aimed for the minimal look and when you say you didn't like the serviette holders, we have to use these as dalyan can get very windy so if we didn't use these then the serviettes would be getting blown everywhere, is that something you would think would be better for you.
Also you didn't like the candles on the table, well I do apologise for this, but we like them, and it matches in with our decor.
To leave a not very good review based on you not liking the serviette holders and the candles on the tables has baffled me, and to then review dalyan itself within this review of our restaurant I just do not understand at all.
I am glad you enjoyed the food and service al lime as this is our main priori as a restaurant.
Kind regards

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Just arrived in Dalyan and walking round the town, saw this restaurant and it looked very clean and inviting. The host was very friendly and helpful about the menu. We chose shrimp & seafood salads which were delicious and very healthy. There were so many different flavors and we were both full up when we had finished.
We could see the chef preparing our meals in the open plan kitchen which was very reassuring.
Would highly recommend.

1  Thank Peter D
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We went there yesterday, based on trip advisor, and the leaflet we had been given in passing the day before which gave details of a set menu offer available between 5pm and 8pm. Regardless of this deal, this restaurant stands out from the rest, and with the quality of the food also being amongst the very few faultless meals we have eaten in dalyan, another visit is in order before we leave.