“Amazing Crispy Chicken!!”

Ranked #16 of 165 Restaurants in Dalyan
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Visited here on our recent holiday in Dalyan and the crispy chicken was delicious. Served with chips, salad and dip it was freshly cooked and reasonably priced.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have spent a lot of time in DALYAN, and have only just discovered Cafe Yummy. I am a serious coffee drinker and in my view this is the best coffee I have found to date. A view shared by other friends who were accompanying me. This is not the traditional Turkish coffee, which is often served in small cups and very heavy, but more continental served in a Cafetierre. Sat outside you have a view of the river from across the road. This was the last day of my visit and I am looking forward to being a regular visitor and trying the food on offer in the future. Friendly service and Wi-Fi available.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Great home made cakes and desserts, great service from the woman who runs the restaurant.

Had home made apple tart and tiramisu on way home as an alternative to standard restaurant desserts and will go back for more before we leave.

Great place, give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Loved this little hidden gem. The woman who runs it can't do enough for you. Home made and made to order. Perfect.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We dropped in here after a days boat trip after reading a good review, well the review was not wrong!
We were served by a lovely lady, had home made apple tart and chocolate walnut brownie, my son had pancakes, this was washed down with home made lemonade. Lovely place can't fault it, go you won't be disappointed.