“nice food and setting”
Review of Sahil Restaurant

Sahil Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 165 Restaurants in Dalyan
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Nice food and beautiful setting. Staff seemed a bit more reserved here than other restaurant's we visted

1  Thank jom1975

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I had dinner at Sahil with my 3 best friends. We were collected and returned to our villa so there was not a problem with having a drink. Our meal was amazing. We had a mixture of hot and cold Turkish starters followed by salt fish. Mustafa was wonderful and looked after us very well. We will return here on our next holiday in Dalyan and very much looking forward to it.

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Good food and excellent service comfortable seating on the river side traditional turkish and international food they also cook lovely bread serve with deeps just before you get your meal

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Lovely idylic setting with a great view of the King's Tombs across the river, and with the little fish in great view if one of the waiters is nice enough to throw some bread into the river for them.

We were welcomed by the staff with friendly smiles and the gentleman on the front was not too pushy in trying to get us to come in and join them. (which made a welcome change when compared to some of the more insistent people at other restaurants in Dalyan)

The portion sizes of both the starters and mains were very generous and I most certainly did not leave the resaurant still feeling hungry! Me and my gf shared a mezze plate to start, which was large and had a good variety of cold dips. I had the lamb clay pot for my main, which I could definitely recommend - and it is even presented to you in a little flaming clay pot which is shaken and dished up on your plate by your table.

All in all a lovely restuarant in a lovely setting, and is one we would happily go back to again.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We ate last night at Sahil, and cannot recommend this place highly enough! The setting, on the river banlk looking out onto the tombs carved into the rock face, the food (the best steak I've had in Turkey), the service, attentive, efficient and friendly. Although not the cheapest meal we've had I would say definitely the best value. The food came up perfectly prepared with none of the wait that you do become accustomed to here, despite a power cut that knocked the entire river bank. Special mention to Ali, his knowledgeable chat about the river and the wildlife was fascinating,and we will definitely be back for the blue crab fresh caught from the restaurant's jetty! All in all a memorable evening. Do not come to Dalyan without visiting Sahil.