“Pleasant Surprise!”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: opposit Migros supermarket / adjacent Wooden Toy Shop
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We visited this restaurant because we fancied a change and we liked the waiter outside earlier in the day. The menu was similar to many others in town but we liked it because it was situated in a quiet side street but was presented really well. The staff were attentive but not 'in your face' with complimentary garlic bread for starters with dips rather than tge normal bead offered. We also received complimentary apple teas which is always welcome! Food was served promptly with lovely presentation not a huge choice of dishes but still enjoyable. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

A friendly welcome but my wish for a mixed plate of meze of my choice as a starter for my husband and I ended up as 6 dishes and therefore far too much, however all absolutely delicious. Main courses also delicious but I couldn't manage mine as I had already eaten too much!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Nice enough food, much the same menu as 90% of the places in Dalyan, but the kids steak at 15tl was a bargain. Friendly staff/owner, and not too pushy to get you in. Food overall was much the same as many other places (would have scored a 3.5), but the steak was good and good value so pushed it to a 4.

Located in one of the pedestrian squares just off the main busy pedestrian street. With your back to Efes bar you walk between the two jewellery shops and it's right in front of you.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

New restaurant in Dalyan, run by a number of brothers. The food is very good, the stuffed aubergine as a starter was my favorite. Very friendly people.

1  Thank chris s
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Great food. Friendly service. Some of us had the lamb, others ordered from the menu. All the food was really good.