“A real pleasure”

Cuisines: Austrian, Indian, Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Outdoor
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My wife and I spent a fortnight in Dalyan in September and ate out every night. We tried the Purple Tulip after the head waiter offered us a free bottle of wine as we were his first customers of the evening and we're glad we did. The service was impeccable and although my dish was only ok my wife had steak which was superb. We went back for the Turkish night and again received a warm welcome and excellent service and a night to remember. The steaks are the best that we had in Dalyan. The restaurant was fairly quiet on other nights which is a shame because it was so good.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We visited as a party of 4 and not one of us had a decent meal. The meals seemed to be made up of whatever was left in the fridges at the end of the season. The head waiter appeared to be doing the cooking as he disappeared for long periods of time leaving the only other waiter who could only speak Turkish. All a bit Fawlty Towers!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I wanted fish but in most restaurants in Turkey it comes complete with head and tail!!I Explained that I would need both removed. The waiter assured me this would be the case and if not he would beat the chef himself!!! The fish arrived, no trace of head or tail and they even boned it for me. After dinner they settled us in the comfy seating area and served us fresh melon and cocktails. All of the staff were friendly and attentive and we enjoyed a lovely evening here. I would recommend this restaurant without reservation.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Under new management & new chief, lovely food, generous portions , very friendly & helpful staff. Firat is a lovely guy & defo deserves a chance to bring this restaurant inline with all those at the top because it's just as good

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We not only ate, but stayed at the Purple Tulip. We had a wonderful time, a good laugh and we were really cared for. The staff are wonderful and really made us feel at home. The food was fantastic, with lots of choice, which helps with fussy teenagers. This restaurant is under new management, and needs to build a good name for its self, but I'm sure that will not take long as i find it impossible to find fault. Don't miss out on this wonderful restaurant, you will not be disappointed!! All the best to all my new friends there. " Bol Kasanclar" x

1  Thank Colliedog1ace