“so so, an average but pleasant meal.”

The White Lotus Restaurant
Ranked #80 of 165 Restaurants in Dalyan
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2013

The meal was fine, but not sure that it was cooked from scratch. The best bit is that they let children make their own flatbread and the staff are lovely.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We ate here a few times and enjoyed every visit. The food was always top class. Do try the chicken wraps at lunch times.
Great views and free wi-fi. Ali's got some great lines to tempt people into the restaurant- relax and be entertained!
Ali ( the front of house guy) and his team were always very friendly and always very helpful. Ali gave me some very good advice based on his local knowledge one one occasion which I can't go into on this forum.
Ali put me in touch with a local guy, Gökhan Ugur (+90 531 9633182) with his own boat and he took me and my family out for the day for very reasonable money, we caught and cooked crabs and he prepared lunch while we swam and relaxed on a private beach. The vegetables he cooked were from his garden that morning......very simple, very fresh and very tastey. We went with him twice during the week and it was the most relaxing part of the holiday. Nice guy with very good English.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I loved the place. Me and my family ate here everyday, it's the best restaurant we found in dalyan. The staff are really friendly and aim to please every costumer. The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly. The restaurant has a beautiful view of the tombs. The food is delicious, the steak is melt in the mouth and all the meals are very tasty. My eldest child got to make bread with the chef and my youngest loved playing in the play area. We were made to feel welcome and were looked after so well by all the staff. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone going to dalyan, it suites the needs of all ages.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I always go there when I'm in Dalyan! The food is great, the service is great and the spot at the river is just stunning! The service is very nice and the waiters work really hard. And who can beat the owner Ali! All troubles away! And he's right about that, you will have a great relaxing moment when sitting here. The food is delicious and for a fair price. When visiting Dalyan, the White Lotus is a must!

2  Thank RossSlotboom
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We visited The White Lotus on three occasions during our holiday and had different meals each time.
The meals were excellent on each visit and good value for money.
The staff were very friendly and service was excellent.
We would highly recommend this restaurant as one of the best places to eat in Dalyan.