“Best Restaurant in Dalyan!!”
Review of Temsi Restaurant

Temsi Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 159 Restaurants in Dalyan
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Best Restaurant in Dalyan!!”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

I have ate in this restaurant for years and what can I say? They are the best by far. Attentive, free starter mezzes, helpful and good people.
This restaurant is located down the side street on your right at the crossroads where the watch and jewellery stall is. Do call in and see what your missing. You will return many a time after. Meat and vegetarian dishes are to die for! Lamb that melts in your mouth. My nan loves this place and doesn't know where else she would go. Afiyet olsun - enjoy your meal

Visited September 2013
1 Thank VictoriaSunderland

• Turkish first
McLean, Texas
“Dining with Izmet and Hanife”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The Dalyan Temsi is located centrally just up the street from the rowboats across the river to Candir and Kaunos. Izmet and Hanife have been entertaining guests at the restaurant since 2006 and always doing a superb job of bringing not only great Turkish food to the table, but their warmth and hospitality. Any visit to Dalyan must include a visit to Dalyan Temsi. Attached photos of Izmet, myself and Hanife and Tunjay

Visited April 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable winter visit”
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Like a few previous reviewers, we are regular visitors to Dalyan but seem to have overlooked this restaurant in the past for whatever reason...well, we finally got to give it a try and see what we were missing when we were out in Dalyan over New Year and I'm so glad we did!
What a lovely, friendly place with great tasting food, a varied menu, nice wine and reasonable prices. The indoor seating area with log fire blazing made for a cosy atmosphere and the service was the perfect balance between friendly yet unobtrusive! Locals seem to enjoy dining here too which, in my humble opinion, is always a good sign!
We look forward to visiting again in the summer.

• Visited January 2014
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Delightful Turkish Restaurant”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I ate here on in December 13, out of season. The restaurants was warm and cosy with excellent friendly service. Whilst the menu was limited compared to the summer season there was plenty to choose from and it was delicious and I had a very leisurely meal. I mentioned to some Turkish friends that I have eaten there and they told me they often went there, always a good sign when the locals eat in a place.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Paul G
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Lived up to the reviews!!!”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

The indian starters was great. Then me fella had the fish an chips best ever he said. I had indian manes that were almost as gud as home. So it was worth the walk from the othre end of dalyan. v busy little place and nice people. Went 2 X.

• Visited October 2013