“Excellent food, adaptable for my Gluten Free needs”
Review of Kordon Resturant

Kordon Resturant
Ranked #36 of 167 Restaurants in Dalyan
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Excellent food and adaptable about the ingredients. The wine list was good too and complimented the excellent food. It was all beautifully prepared and tasted good as well as looking good on the plate. The welcome and hospitality was genuine and warm and I would thoroughly recommend it! I had no intention to re-visit restaurants but couldn't resist returning to this one on three further ocassions in my two week stay.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We didnt want to eat at the same restaurant twice but then we discovered Kordon. The service and the food was excellent. I had the crab casserole which was amazing and my boyfriend had beef kebaps also very good. The next day I had calamari.....the best I have ever had.. just melted in my mouth. My boyfriend had chicken in cream and almond which he raved about for the rest of the holiday. Also went in for drinks and snacks and were always made very welcome. Thanks to you all for looking after us so well.

3  Thank hogmailManchester
Reviewed October 12, 2012

a wonderful restaurant with great staff ordered the kordon special which is to die for also wonderful ice cream to cool down from the midday heat remembered us from our visit last year

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Several of our party have visited the Kordon on many trips to Dalyan and this has got to be our favourite restaurant. It is on the riverside in the main area of Dalyan. The staff always give you a very warm welcome and are pleased to see you again. Great food - do try the fish.
Looking forward to my next visit

Reviewed October 7, 2012

One of our priorities when visiting Dalyan is to eat at The Kordon.
My wife loves the stuffed aubergines and the Lamb fro the Oven is special.
The service is second to none and the location next to where the boats are
moored is very atmospheric. They have a good range of fish, and explain the costs
in detail as you order. Standard still first class - well done.
Always the restaurant with the most diners, but service does not suffer.