“Fantastic place to stay in May”

and 1 more site!
Hotel Keskin Dalyan
Ranked #7 of 64 Hotels in Dalyan
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Hotel Keskin is a large hotel in the northern part of Dalyan. It isn't a high rise monster however. Instead the hotel is divided into several blocks no more than 2 storeys high. These are painted pale colours or cream and are surrounded by plants and open lawns, making the place feel airy and spacious. There are 3 pools. When we were there they were just starting the season so one of the pools was still frog heaven, but it was sparkling and clean by the time we left. This reflects the standards of cleanliness we found throughout the hotel during our stay. The staff were lovely, and our room was kept spotless. When you look at a map the hotel looks as though it is a little further out of town than you might like. It is only about 10-15 mins away at an average pace, and can walk the entire journey by the side of the Dalyan River along a fully block paved path that is lit at night. Along the river are a number of places to stop for a snack or a drink and watch terrapins, but if you do this in the evening beware of the midges - they don't hold back! There is a local midge repellent easily available however. We looked out of our room to a view of the swimming pool and mountains that are close by. After a meal out (we did B&B) we came back to a beer in the open sided bar next to the main pool. Was a lovely experience and we intend to return.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the large pool have a good view and don't receive the early morning sun, so you get...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Solar2solar
There are newer reviews for Hotel Keskin Dalyan

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Service, cleanliness.....to the extent of constantly picking up leaves off the grass, can't be faulted. The staff at this hotel are just brilliant, could not ask for more. Its out of town, peaceful (though may not be in the height of season). I hope to return. Many of the guests who were there were on return visits.....what more testament do you need?

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Mandz27
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I stayed here with my family in March and had a smashing holiday in Dalyan. The hotel Keskin was very comfortable with the room being cleaned every day and fresh linen and towels regularly replaced. We had great views of the mountains from our balcony and the pool was long enough to have a good swim. My youngest one loved his own shallow pool and wants one at home now. There was always room to sit around the pool and it was nice and quiet. Breakfast was a good one with things the kids liked too. A great choice as far as I was concerned. Would recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We arrived after dinner but the manager still arranged a meal for us. When I started to attract the midges another member of staff gave me a local spray and gave me the name of the pharmacy so I could buy some the next day. Being close to the river most guests suffer bites where ever they stay. Had a great holiday with good buffet style meals and enjoyable breakfast on the terrace ( no bites in daylight). The gardens surrounding the hotel were immaculate and staff worked early morning to keep them that way. Rooms clean and spacious with large shower. Personally it's the best Turkish holiday I have had and the best destination. Peaceful and no hassle as I experienced in other resorts. I would highly recommend this hotel as the management and staff are attentive and helpful. The chambermaids don't speak English but it really didn't matter as they did their job perfectly.

Room Tip: Rooms are in blocks ground floor and first floor. We tried both in our 2 week stay and I enjoyed gro...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Antoinette C
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I stayed there a while back but have to say it was the one of the best holidays I've had.We stayed in what I can only describe as apartments at the back.They were superb.We had a ground floor with a big balcony and lovely views of the pool.It felt like it was a private villa.Will I be staying there again?Hell yeah.The town ain't like a normal Turkish town.Not much hassle etc and it felt strange.lol.But really nice to chill out find a bar you like and relax.Really friendly people as always.Yes they want your business but what the hell.I want a drink so if you want to know what I do for a living and were I live then fine.I like talking anyway.I shall be booking for 2014.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank warren1707
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We spent 10 days at the Keskin Hotel in September, having been recommended by a friend.

Although the hotel was excellent in many ways, we were disappointed with the number of petty cost saving features that had been introduced since our friends stay 2 years ago.

We were staying on bed and breakfast basis and found that whilst the rooms, cleanliness, and hotel facilities were very good, food and beverage left a lot to be desired. The choice at breakfast was minimal, without any variety and all cold drinks had to be purchased (including water). Also, signs everywhere, warning that any food or drink found in your room would be confiscated, even though they supplied an empty fridge. There was also insuffient sunbeds, with many broken and no control over the many inconsiderate guests, saving sun beds from as early as 6-30am...... and then not using them for hours.

Room Tip: Request pool/garden facing rooms. Some of the outer/side rooms have a poor view, if you are on the...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank David W
Reviewed November 14, 2013

If you are thinking of visiting Dalyan, this is the perfect hotel. Great location and a short walk into the town along the river. No complaints about the hotel. We were stayed at the end of the season, so there was plenty of room. We were bed and breakfast, so can't comment on the food in the evening. The breakfast was simple but adequate. Don't stay half board, go and enjoy the restaurants in the town, they're great.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple