“Best Hotel in Dalyan”
Review of Asena Motel

Asena Motel
Ranked #44 of 64 Hotels in Dalyan
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Stayed here in September, and enjoyed every minute. Friendly staff and excellent accommodation and facilities. Excellent mix of local and standard worldwide food and drink. I would recommend anyone visiting Dalyan to stay here. Its a short walk to the town for all the restaurants and bars, and trips are available from the local boats.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank SPD24
AsenaMotelDalyan, Owner at Asena Motel, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Hi Stephen;

thank you so much for your lovely comments. The trips we went together to were great times spent together. Now we have lovely pictures and memories with you. We look forward to next September to see you again. Until than please take good care of yourself.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Fortune was definitely smiling on us when we happened to choose Asena Motel for a week's stay on the 10th October. Not only were the Motel and grounds lovely, but Volkan, Sebnem and staff were wonderful. We ate there three evenings and it was tremendous. Sebnem's cooking was superb, no wonder she was on Masterchef. We would not even think of anywhere else in the future, it really was that good. Thank you all so much.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank elizabeth47

Dear Dave & Liz;

As we have always told you we feel that good fortune was upon us to meet you great friends as well. During the 2 weeks time we have spent together we sure made great friendship that will last forever. We are very happy that you have chosen to stay with us. It was great meeting and getting to know you. Now we look forward to December to spend the Christmas day together :)

Love always,

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Loved every minute would defiinatley go back i stayed in september 2012 with friends. The staff were amazing to everyone. Its a beautiful place and i would deffinatley recommend it to people had a great time wouldnt go anywere else.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Aimee P
AsenaMotelDalyan, Owner at Asena Motel, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012

Hi Aimee;

Meeting you, your sister and your dad was lovely. We loved you guys so much and enjoyed spending time together. We already have your reservation for next summer and we are looking forward to continue the good times we spend together from where we left.

Please give our best wishes to your sister and your dad also.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I had such good fun with my friends enjoying the facilities of this lovely motel, recently under new management who had a friendly attitude towards both saying and visiting guests .
They have improved the facilities and created a novel new "tree bar" in the garden .
I would recommend a stay or even a visiting cocktail .

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank Dianemarriottt

Dear Diane;

Thank you so much for your great comment. We enjoyed every minute we spent together at enjoy Bar. Thank you so much for your great company and we look forward to seeing you next summer.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

i Didnt stay at asena motel this year i stayed at a family members but i have stayed previous years when it wasnt owned by volkan and sebnem, i visited plenty of times and i was welcomed warmly by volkan and sebnem i also went a boat trip aswell organised by volkan it was wonderful!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank amz995

Hi Amy;

How great to read your lovely comments. You and all your family always welcome here at Asena. You are like family to us also. It was a great summer and we already miss you guys. Your special cocktail Amylivia is on our cocktail list already. We look forward to seeing you soon again. Please give our special best wishes to your grandparents also.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I travelled to Turkey as a solo traveller in September. Dalyan was somewhere that had been suggested to me so I thought why not! First of all what a beautiful place it is, the pictures cannot do it justice you need to go and see for yourself.
The Asena I had checked out on here, as the reviews sounded ideal for a solo traveller (over 16's only) I made it my choice to stay for 5 days. What a lovely little place, Volkan and Seb are lovely people, helped me to make sure I saw the best places on my first visit, the rock tombs, the lake, mud baths and the beautiful beach. I also do a wonderful boat trip with them, simply amazing is all I can say.
I hope to return next year for longer to explore more of this lovely area and to enjoy the wonderful hospitality of Volkan and Sebnam. Please don't be put off at this being my first review, I have never been inclined to post before, I will be posting more on a few of the lovely restaurants I visited during my stay. I might add that Sebnams food is delicious.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank AndreaTT_12

Hi Andrea;

Thank you so much for your lovely comment. It was our pleasure to have you here and we are looking forward to seeing you again. Please take good care of yourself.

Best Wishes
Volkan & Sebnem

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Having just returned from Dalyan spent with family and friends, this is the place to stay. The rooms, pool, garden area are spotless. Sebnam have done a fantastic job with the new bar bulit round the tree in the beautiful garden. We had 2 BBQ"S here, one meat based the other fish, both where the best BBQ I had eaten in my many trips to Dalyan. We had many late nights around the bar, Volkan and Sebnam are fantastic hosts, we joined them on trips as a large group, couldn't fault any of them. We have already booked for for June and September 2013.
Even if you don't stay here make sure you pay a visit to The Enjoy Bar, you will be made to feel very welcome, also have a meal here one night, you won't be dissapointed.
I am hoping to return for NYE with my wife as I know the Enjoy Bar will be a perfect place to welcome in the NY with Volkan and Sebnam.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Carlsvon
AsenaMotelDalyan, Owner at Asena Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Hi Carl;

Thank you so much for your lovely comment. You are definitely a great guy and a great friend. We can't thank you enough for your friendship and keeping us a great company. As I have told you last September your views means a lot to us and makes us so happy to hear good things from you. We love you so much and so excited that we will celebrate your 60th birthday together next September. Also now we have another great thing to look forward as we will be all together on Christmas and NYE. That is so great that you are coming and we will get to be together. Look forward to that.

Please take good care of yourself and keep in touch. Se you soon.

best Wishes,