“A good location set in lovey grounds with excellent pool and outside bar.”
Review of Asena Motel

Asena Motel
Ranked #42 of 64 Hotels in Dalyan
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I had such good fun with my friends enjoying the facilities of this lovely motel, recently under new management who had a friendly attitude towards both saying and visiting guests .
They have improved the facilities and created a novel new "tree bar" in the garden .
I would recommend a stay or even a visiting cocktail .

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank Dianemarriottt
AsenaMotelDalyan, Owner at Asena Motel, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012

Dear Diane;

Thank you so much for your great comment. We enjoyed every minute we spent together at enjoy Bar. Thank you so much for your great company and we look forward to seeing you next summer.

Love,

There are newer reviews for Asena Motel

Reviewed October 23, 2012

i Didnt stay at asena motel this year i stayed at a family members but i have stayed previous years when it wasnt owned by volkan and sebnem, i visited plenty of times and i was welcomed warmly by volkan and sebnem i also went a boat trip aswell organised by volkan it was wonderful!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank amz995

Hi Amy;

How great to read your lovely comments. You and all your family always welcome here at Asena. You are like family to us also. It was a great summer and we already miss you guys. Your special cocktail Amylivia is on our cocktail list already. We look forward to seeing you soon again. Please give our special best wishes to your grandparents also.

Love,

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I travelled to Turkey as a solo traveller in September. Dalyan was somewhere that had been suggested to me so I thought why not! First of all what a beautiful place it is, the pictures cannot do it justice you need to go and see for yourself.
The Asena I had checked out on here, as the reviews sounded ideal for a solo traveller (over 16's only) I made it my choice to stay for 5 days. What a lovely little place, Volkan and Seb are lovely people, helped me to make sure I saw the best places on my first visit, the rock tombs, the lake, mud baths and the beautiful beach. I also do a wonderful boat trip with them, simply amazing is all I can say.
I hope to return next year for longer to explore more of this lovely area and to enjoy the wonderful hospitality of Volkan and Sebnam. Please don't be put off at this being my first review, I have never been inclined to post before, I will be posting more on a few of the lovely restaurants I visited during my stay. I might add that Sebnams food is delicious.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank AndreaTT_12

Hi Andrea;

Thank you so much for your lovely comment. It was our pleasure to have you here and we are looking forward to seeing you again. Please take good care of yourself.

Best Wishes

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Having just returned from Dalyan spent with family and friends, this is the place to stay. The rooms, pool, garden area are spotless. Sebnam have done a fantastic job with the new bar bulit round the tree in the beautiful garden. We had 2 BBQ"S here, one meat based the other fish, both where the best BBQ I had eaten in my many trips to Dalyan. We had many late nights around the bar, Volkan and Sebnam are fantastic hosts, we joined them on trips as a large group, couldn't fault any of them. We have already booked for for June and September 2013.
Even if you don't stay here make sure you pay a visit to The Enjoy Bar, you will be made to feel very welcome, also have a meal here one night, you won't be dissapointed.
I am hoping to return for NYE with my wife as I know the Enjoy Bar will be a perfect place to welcome in the NY with Volkan and Sebnam.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Carlsvon
AsenaMotelDalyan, Owner at Asena Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Hi Carl;

Thank you so much for your lovely comment. You are definitely a great guy and a great friend. We can't thank you enough for your friendship and keeping us a great company. As I have told you last September your views means a lot to us and makes us so happy to hear good things from you. We love you so much and so excited that we will celebrate your 60th birthday together next September. Also now we have another great thing to look forward as we will be all together on Christmas and NYE. That is so great that you are coming and we will get to be together. Look forward to that.

Please take good care of yourself and keep in touch. Se you soon.

best Wishes,

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I didn't stay at the Asena Motel, but was staying nearby. A party of my friends were staying at the Asena, and therefore I spent some of my time there with them. Volkan and Şebnem made me very, very welcome and I was included in all the activities along with my friends. One evening, after returning from a boat trip, Volkan invited me back to the hotel - he gave me a room in which to change, so that I could stay for the evening with my friends. Şebnem produced the most wonderful food and we all had a very happy evening together. The room that I was given was beautiful, immaculate and very well decorated, as was the rest of the hotel. The bar built around a tree, is well stocked and in a beautful setting, a lovely place to socialise with good friends. I would like to thank Volkan and Şebnem for their wonderful hospitality and look forward to staying there with them next year.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Ruth F

Dear Ruth;

Thank you so much for your great comments. It was our pleasure to meet with you and I can say that we had the best time with you guys. We look forward to next September to be together again. Please take good care of yourself until than.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here in September 2012 . With friends . I had the best time ever. The staff couldn't do enough for you day and night . If they didn't have it they got it for you. I would recommend it to you and your family's . Im going back there next year all ready booked the hotel for my stay wouldn't go anywhere else

• Stayed: September 2012
4  Thank louisefox75
AsenaMotelDalyan, Owner at Asena Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Hi Lou;

Thank you for your lovely comment. You were the happiness and joy source of Asena Family during your stay. we couldn't help our tears when we said good bye to you. We miss you dearly and our only comfort is to know that you will be here next September also. Until than please take good care of yourself and please keep in touch.

Love always,

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Our recent 9 night stay at Asena was amazing. Volkan Sebnam and their staff are unique. Stay at Asena and you will be treated to a memorable holiday experience. I like the way it is so well run yet there is an air of spontaneity too, for example we were invited to join another group's fish banqet, we were asked along with Volkan and Sebnam to visit the family home of one of the members of staff, this along with a fantastic boat trip and mountain trip to a secluded bay, made us feel we were on a 5 star plus holiday. Visiting a Turkish family home and experiencing their generous hospitality was priceless (thank you Muravet).
Time spent at the bar is a great opportunity to meet others who drop in for a drink and a chat purely because the ambience is pleasing and relaxing, just visit and ENJOY!

Excellent quality towels and bedding, spotlessly clean inside and out, food fabulous.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Catherine-Smith055

Dear Catherine and Malcolm,

Both you have a very special place in our hearts. Since the day we have met you early summer and than having you as our guests in September has proven that you are more than just great friends but also truly part of our family. We will never forget all the help, brother-ship and sister-ship you have shown to us. You will always have a special place in our hearts and we have the best memories with you.

We are excited for your extended Turkey tour planned for next year and even more excited that we will meet with the rest of your family next spring. Already getting excited and counting the days until May.

Thank you so much for your great comments for us but really its us who should thank you for being there for us whenever we needed your friendship.

We love you and miss you so much. please take care of yourselves and give our best to your family.

Love always,