“This place is amazing...!”
Review of Asena Motel

Asena Motel
Ranked #44 of 64 Hotels in Dalyan
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Nice hotel, very well maintained throughout. Rooms are very nice and clean, with comfortable beds etc. Staff are friendly and helpful. By the second day, staff had already started to refer to me by name, knew I'd want coffee with breakfast. On-Site dining is exceptional, all fresh and delicious. Highly recommended..!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
AsenaMotelDalyan, Owner at Asena Motel, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2012

Dear Murat;

Thank you for your kind review. It was our pleasure to have you and your family as guests in our hotel.

We always look forward to see you again.

Best Wishes
Şebnem

Reviewed February 19, 2012

We stayed in this hotel over the fall season on September and had an absolutely wonderful experience with my girl friend. The property itself is lovely and extremely well-maintained and the staff is extremely friendly and attentive. It was our first time in Dalyan and we were involved into the amazing activities by recommendation of the hotel staff.
I found Dalyan to be a wonderful place filled with friendly people and, of course, a very comfortable and enjoyable hotel experience at Asena Motel.
I would absolutely recommend Asena Motel for couples,families and friends who are looking for fun in one of the most natural places of the coast.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JimmyLue

Hi Jimmy Lue;

Thank you for your kind review. You are missed here and we hope to see you this summer again. This time we will go for moonlight boat tour and rafting. Hopefully you will get to stay a bit longer this summer so we can catch up :)

Best Regards
Volkan

Reviewed February 14, 2012

I travel quite a bit for the company I work for, so I have been around Europe and Asia numerous times. I decided to travel to Dalyan for personal leisure and ended up staying at the Asena. Within the first hour my expectations were exceeded. The staff was amazing, I was treated like an old friend from the very beginning. I felt like relaxed an well taken care of through out my stay.The surrounding environment is breath taking and the Asena fits beautifully within the landscape.The staff was also helpful in recommending activities and site seeing destinations in the area.I would recommend Asena to families,couples of even single tourists like myself. If I had to say one negative thing about the Asena Motel, it would be that the experience is so wonderful, it made it quite hard to leave and return to my normal routine.Thank you very much Asena...see you soon :-)

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank RonLovett

Hi Ron;

Thank you for your kind review. We were delighted to meet with you. We really hope you will come back soon and visit us. Greetings from everyone.

Best Wishes
Volkan

Reviewed January 22, 2012

I was in Dalyan this summer with my friends. We found Asena Motel with a recommendation from our friends who stayed there before. We thank both Asena Motel and our friends who recommend us to stay there. They were so friendly to us when we stayed there and gave so much helpful advises to organize our vacation. Thank you, thank you, thank you We will definately come back.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank musa k
AsenaMotelDalyan, Owner at Asena Motel, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2012

Hello friends. Thank you for your kind review. It was our pleasure to have you nice people around and you are missed. You are always welcome here as you know. Greetings to all your friends.

Reviewed August 12, 2011

We stayed at the Asena 15 yrs ago BC (before children!) and decided to return again, this time with our 9 & 7 yr olds. Going back somewhere is always a gamble, but we needn't have worried! Mine, Sezgin & Papatya, together with Sahar & Evege made this probably our best holiday ever! Sezgin and his Mother had run the hotel when we visited 15 yrs ago. The hotel is set in a beautiful enclosed garden, with fruit trees and flowers, and has a gorgeous pool.
Every morning we were greeted with smiles by the poolside as we tucked into our fabulous Turkish breakfast, with a different hot dish every day! Lunch was also there if you wanted it, and freshly made to order.
Sahar made our bedrooms very welcoming with bougainvillea flowers scattered over the bedspread & towels beautifully folded, even a scented candle greeted us!
Evege keeps the garden looking gorgeous and was great a keeping the kids amused by the poolside.
With such a small, family friendly hotel, we never worried where the kids were and felt comfortable with them having their own room, giving them a sense of independence (and us some peace!).
We also met some lovely people, who have stayed at the Asena for their annual holiday for years, some as long at 17 years! If that doesn't tell you what a great place it is, don't know what will?!
Mine is always on hand to help with organising boat trips and recommending restaurants, etc, and certainly the perfect hostess. Sezgin runs a tight 'ship' making the Asena a well run, clean and perfect place to stay - he'll also be happy to share a beer at the bar with you.
The Asena is more like staying in Mine & Sezgin's family home, than a hotel!
We'll be back, and already looking into flights for next year!!
We just hope Dalyan doesn't turn into another Marmaris or Bodrum, it's a beautiful place with so much to see and do.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Gemma Q
Reviewed July 16, 2011

I have just returned to the Asena to stay following a break of 3 years. The only reason we stopped booking here was the lack of fridge. This small problem has been addressed and a communal fridge is available for guests use. It is a very comfortable, small family run place with beautiful gardens and very clean facilities. I would highly recommend this place and I think the high level of return visitors proves this is a little gem.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank majie1
Reviewed October 3, 2010

We enjoyed staying at this family run hotel and found everyone friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and adequate, good breakfast by the pool. Well kept pool and gardens, quiet location but only five minutes from town centre. Some guests staying there had been to the Asena several times before, sometimes twice a year, which seems a good recommendation. This was our first visit but we would certainly consider staying there again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple