“Good warm welcome with a matching atmosphere!”
Review of Dalyano Bar

Dalyano Bar
Ranked #42 of 158 Restaurants in Dalyan
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Good warm welcome with a matching atmosphere!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Whether you want a latte, cappuccino, tea, orange, whiskey, beer - yeah you catch my drift!
You want it they got it!
Lovely relaxing atmosphere with good music!
Erdinç, Barbara , Ercan and staff will make sure you waited on hand and foot! Nothing is a problem!
Great fun and chat at Dalyano, you'd be mad not to pop in!!
See you all soon :)

• Visited April 2013

• Turkish first
Addlestone, United Kingdom
“VERY CONVENIENT WATERING HOLE”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Our hotel was situated fairly close to this bar and therefore we found ourselves sitting at a table out front, watching the world go by or chatting. On most occasions, we would not be sitting there for very long before we .... maybe just I ... would get involved in conversation with the customers sitting at the next table ... of varying nationalities. A very pleasant place to unwind and for me to wind up the owner, which I often did.!!!!

Visited May 2013
Istanbul, Turkey
“A very remarkable decoration at a very central part of Dalyan”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I couldn't control my self to go this very new cafe bar after I first noticed it. It has a very nice decoration with blue chairs at the center of bars street. It can be a nice break in the middle of the day, reading your book or watching people walking down the street while relaxing and enjoying your coffee... I haven't been there at night, but I think it can be a nice choice for an easy night or drinking something before going to a noisy bar. The owners and staff were very friendly. I really felt comfortable and I think I'll go there many times again.

Visited April 2012
Rogiet, United Kingdom
“just starting out”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Returned from another wonderful holiday in Dalyan only to find one of our favorite bars., The Memo has changed hands but we were more than surprised to find the new owner was our friend, co-owner of the Donmez Hotel. Erdinc, Barbara and Lex have worked hard on the refurb and it looks great. The welcome is warm and the service is great. Always a smile from Erdinc and a good laugh with Lex is guaranteed. If you go please say Sharon says Hi!!

• Visited April 2012