“Brilliant!!”
Review of Kaunos Tours

Kaunos Tours
Ranked #3 of 24 Tours in Dalyan
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Had a thoroughly brilliant time on our jeep safari trip in aug with Kaunos. It's a must if you don't mind getting soaked and want to have fun from the moment you get pick up until the moment they drop you back. All the staff were great fun and totally made the day. Thanks guys and a special thanks to our driver Orange. Hope to be returning next year and will be down to book another trip for sure.

All reviews
"safety briefing"
"islands trip"
"trout"
in 4 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
in 3 reviews
"fantastic fun"
"buy water"

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We decided to book all our excursions through Brilliant tours and I'm glad we did! The staff went the extra mile to make sure we had a trip to remember. We felt that the company provided outstanding service and were both ethical and trust-worthy in all our dealings with them. It was worth paying just a little bit extra to have that peace of mind. Jeep safari was amazing- because we had booked on a quieter day we had a personal jeep and driver which enabled us to do and see so much more. Our driver was great company and very knowledgeable and even gate-crashed a wedding for our benefit! Both the trip to Kaunos and the moonlight cruise was magical, from exploring the ancient ruins to swimming in the lake in the moonlight to enjoying a delicious BBQ- there was something for all. The crabbing and fishing trip was a full day and we were all successful with catching blue crabs, which Tomos the captain BBQ for us while we swam in the lagoon- Perfect!!! If we go back to Dalyan I would definitely book through Brilliant tours again

2  Thank Neil L
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

We went on the jeep safari x 4 of including my 3 year old little girl. To say it was a fun packed day is an understatement!! I was aware I would get wet however never in my dreams did I expect that! Brilliant. We had Al our host for the day who was amazing with our little girl and took her somewhere "dry" to allow us to get wet.

Lunch lovely, mountains lovely, scenery fab, a cup of apple tea and a trip to Turtle beach = in my little boys words (8) EPIC!

Would highly recommend this trip.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

My friend and I booked the jeep safari with Kaunos and we had a brilliant time. It was like being a kid again - flinging water into other jeeps turned into a full scale water fight in the river and the soakings continued, at the hands of other tourists and our drivers, right through to the early evening. The guides threw themselves whole-heartedly into the trip and really made our day. We drove round having water fights in the morning, stopped for a delicious leisurely lunch and a swim in the ice-cold river and then drove for Turkish tea before going up the cliffs for a great view and then down to Turtle Beach for half an hour. The trip is an absolute must if you're a big kid at heart and just want a day having fun. Beware: you WILL get soaked through from head to toe regularly, you WILL get so covered in dust that you look like a fake tan went BADLY wrong and you WILL get ounces around off road. As long as that sounds like fun, you'll love this trip.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We have used this tour company several times over several years for airport transfers, 12 islands, jeep safari, koycegiz market to name a few. If I ever get around to walking or cycling the Lycian way, I would only use this company. ( finding the time to achieve a long held dream)

I am going to post separately regarding the jeep safari. It surpasses itself year on year and this year in particular was such god fun. Best thing we did on current holiday

1  Thank 1majie