- Airport pick up - on time and helpful. The "VIP" experience because Enver used to work there!
- Dinner ready for us upon arrival (at 10.30pm) Delicious rice, fresh salad and meat
- Complimentary room upgrade
- Quick and reliable wifi in communal areas only
- Comfortable beds, peaceful and high power shower
- Traditional turkish breakfast (chips, cucumber, bread, jams, omelette, olives)
- Recommended excellent boat trip. Private with our own friendly driver, took our time at all the sites, saw plenty of turtles. Got picked up and dropped off at the harbour in Dalyan
- Enver drove us to Fethiye
Overall a fantastic experience which we would thoroughly recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring an outdoor pool surrounded by a terrace, the Karaca Apart has a unique building combining brightly painted walls and temple-style columns. It offers modernly appointed accommodation with free Wi-Fi. The pop-art apartments of Karaca Apart Hotel are decorated with fluorescent paint and feature bed covers in bright colours. They include a convenient kitchenette, a fridge and a seating area with sofas. The hotel is a 5-minute walk from the centre of Dalyan, in the Mugla Province. The Dalyan Cayi River is about 150 metres away. Guests can explore the rock-cut Lycian tombs located along the river banks. A convenient 24-hour front desk, as well as fax and photocopying services are available at the Hotel Karaca Apart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Karaca Apart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.