“A little place of heaven”
Review of Bulent Donerci

Bulent Donerci
Ranked #105 of 160 Restaurants in Dalyan
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: This is the best place for the best Doner in Dalyan.
holland
“A little place of heaven”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Only 29 days and then we are back in dalyan,first thing to do is going too semma,bulent and ofcourse mahir.Not only there food but also the feeling of coming home is priceless.Like everybody already said they have got the best donner kebab of town,but they have more.The iskander kebab is heavenly and not to forget the adana kebab.Lets have a go and try there food

Visited August 2011

Mancheter
“Excellent Authentic Turkish Doner - A must visit”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

My wife and I ate lunch here numerous times during our 16 days in Dalyan. I have to say that even out of all the great places my wife and I ate in the evening, this is was by far my favourite place! As others have mentioned, there are two 'restaurants' owned by a couple, Bulent and Sema.

I always ate at Sema's place (closest to the Mosque), she has the big welcoming smile. She had no problem doing a Double Meat wrap or plate and only ever charged a couple of TL extra, I swear each time I returned for lunch and asked for one of my 'Double Meat' variations, she increased the amount of meat piled on the plate...I think she was trying to see just how much doner it would take to fill me up! Again she only ever charged the extra couple of TL.

Her son Mahir is a delightful lad, he makes you feel very welcome and comes with bags of cheeky banter.

I cannot speak more highly of this place. Make no mistake, it is no fine dining restaurant, it's a street eatery serving authentic Turkish Doner; the meat is excellent (Chicken or Lamb Doner and totally unlike UK Doner meats)......just give it a try and you'll be hooked!

• Visited June 2012
Cumbria
“Superb”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

14 days in dalyan and we ate here 7 times and that does not count the food we ordered from efe's bar which also supplies them. Superb superb Mmmm

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Delicious”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Don't be put off by the small exterior seating area of this excellent kebab house. The food is delicious, and the offer of kebab, chips and a soft drink at 9 TL makes this a perfect lunchtime choice. It's also a good spot for a bit of 'people watching' given it's great situation on the square.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank denzilly
Almere, Nederland
“Most underrated place in town”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

This is our favourite place for a donner kebab, orange juice and chips.
First day we ate there this holiday there was only chicken donner. Nothing wrong with that but I prefer the lamb. Second time thre was also lamb. I was amazed about the taste of the lamb donner. The meat was very tasty, a bit sweet as it has to be. Normally we are in Dalyan later in season and the lamb is then almost a sheep! Nice to taste real lamb.
The chips are the best in town, I always ask it to be extra crispy and they are as at home.
Bulent and Sema own the two donner restaurants in the center, both next to Caretta Pizza. Sema on the one side and Bulent on the other. Again we only ate at Sema's. We promised Bulent to eat at his place in summer.

• Visited June 2012