“Wow!”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have read the other reviews on this place, and can understand the reasons why people have issues, but its not just for the younger generation (certainly wasn't when I was there). The waiters and waitresses are one the funnies and the most poliet people you could meet in Turkey. Well priced drink, and tasty food, as well as free pool, and a load of dancing. Can get noisy, but no one is asking people to stay until the wee hours. It lives up to its name! It is well and truly a fun pub!

3  Thank cumming1988
There are newer reviews for Pop In Restaurant & Fun Pub

Reviewed August 25, 2012

This shall be my 4th holiday to Dalyan & I shall definitely be visiting the Pop In Restaurant & Fun Bar. The staff are friendly, attentive & good fun. Yes there is some “cheesy” dancing (Agadoo, Kiss Kiss, Macarena) but isn’t that what holidays are about! If you want to join in you can & if not just sit back & watch the entertainment. There’s no pressure to join in if you don’t want. The DJ is always prepared to play any recommendations.

Good choice of drinks & cocktails. The food is very tasty & reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend the pizza one of the best I’ve ever tasted. Also a very good choice for an airport snack!!! Previously we couldn’t eat all of our pizza but knew by the time we boarded our flight we would be starving so Adem kindly wrapped it up in foil so we could take it with us.
Bargain!!!! For anyone familiar with Dalaman Airport prices you will appreciate why this is a god send. Shall definitely be doing the same again on this trip.

5  Thank MellyMoo74
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We always got a warm and friendly welcome from the staff here. They were good fun and my little boy had a great time with the dancing and entertainment! We had great food that was reasonably priced and beautifully cooked. My husband really enjoyed the clay pot. The ladies in the group had great fun trying the cocktails from the varied menu with prices from 12-15 lira. Our group ranged from 2-62 and the pop in and something for everyone. The staff were great with my son who can get restless very easily!
Would recommend the Pop in for a fun night out!

2  Thank Claire T
Reviewed August 20, 2012

what can i say apart from excellent excellent excellent!! if you ever visit dalyan you must go to the pop in fun pub a great bunch of guys always got a smile for youand look after you from the moment you arrive to when you leave. The food is excellent and reasonably priced and all freshly cooked for you and even if you just want a drink you are as equally welcome.They are family orientated and entertain young and old alike they even got the kids up on the bar to dance.Once you have been you will go back for more we went nearly every night . It is without a doubt the best place to go in dalyan they definatly made pur holiday that bit more special .All the staff are hard working and kind and should be proud of the job they do.On our last night when we were leaving they all came out into the street to wave and cheer us off which was lovely thank you again pop in keep up the good work .

3  Thank linda255
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Alway's friendly and welcoming,fantastic food( Thanks Chi). Eventhough the music was not alway's to my taste I still enjoyed the entertainment my two sons loved it ,both my sons have downsyndrome and there was no sign of discrimination they were treated with respect and no false sympathy they even put on a fantastic b/day party for my eldest son cake fireworks balloons decorations and some free drinks. Murat,Seamus,Adam,and Hiyo if you read this a big thanks from Luke and Jacob John and Chris.After eating at several restuarants I found the Pop In to be the best, the meatballs are to die for! And not to heavy on the wallet (all food was good and fresh. Reccomend it. The Sunday boat trip is amust ( only 35 lira with a superb lunch).
Sorry to hear about the recent trouble it won't put me off,alot of food places very quiet pop-in busy could this be the root cause,jealousy maybe. I will be back next year hope the pop-in is.
John S.