“Great food”

Cafe Central
Ranked #50 of 165 Restaurants in Dalyan
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This restaurant is in Central park Hotel breakfast Turkish and English lunch dinner children menu drinks cocktails hot drinks
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Have been using Central Park for 3 years now and food is consistently Great. Owner Kudret also does the cooking. Without a doubt the best pizzas in Dalyan, plenty places do good pide but Kudret makes the best pizzas. Bit out of the village centre but we'll worth tracking down.

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Visited here for first time yesterday for snack after boat trip. Food was lush we will be back before we head home luckily its only next door.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We have got so sick and tired of the same menus to be found at so many restaurants in Dalyan. Last year we had a fantastic meal here towards the end of our holiday but certainly not making that mistake twice! I had the garlic chicken which is just incredible, covered in a mushroom sauce, fresh sautéed potatoes, bulgar rice and salad. Husband tried the menemen and had chicken meatballs, teenagers had chicken rice and Turkish chicken. The whole meal was faultless.

Portion sizes are huge, everything is 100% fresh and previous reviews are spot on.

Yes it's a little out of town (next to the Sahin baths which most people know) but it is defiantly worth the walk to enjoy such superb food. Can't wait to return next soon. Service is friendly and we are always pleasantly surprised at the value for the quality and quantity of food on offer.

1  Thank 1oftheLL
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Just eaten our evening meal at this rather understated hotel/restaurant. The food was absolutely delicious - I had the Turkish chicken and my other half had the chicken kebab. The flavours were fantastic - plenty of it and cooked to perfection. The Chef Kudret came to give is a sample of a mixed mince dish he wanted us to try in a pitta style pitta which was just so flavoursome we wolfed it down! So worth a visit

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Where to start with this excellent place?

Firstly - the food. Kudret is a very accomplished chef and there is a very wide and varied menu ranging from UK favourites such as egg and chips or bacon butties, to curries and pasta dishes, to Turkish specialities such as pide and menemen. I ate pretty much every meal here for the whole week as Kudret's cooking is truly excellent, and the prices are very reasonable so I felt no need to go elsewhere. I particularly recommend the chicken curry, but in reality everything I had was magnificent. Also, the vanilla milkshake is the best I have ever had anywhere in the world.

The staff are also extremely friendly and helpful - we certainly received service with a lovely smile every time!

The apartments are lovely, clean and very well maintained. On our first night the air con unit wasn't working, so Kudret moved us to the next room for the night, and had our unit fixed with no fuss first thing in the morning. There were four of us but there was plenty of room and storage space for us all. We paid £280 between 4 of us for 7 days - just £70 each which I think is remarkable value.

The pool is also excellent and spotlessly clean, although be sure to take care as there is no shallow end - it's about 5 foot 9 (1 m 75) deep all round. Very refreshing to jump into though and there are plenty of floats, lilos etc.

There are also 3 bikes you can borrow free of charge at any time. We found these extremely useful as it turned the 10-15 walk into town into a 2 minute nip. They also allowed us to get out and see much further afield than we would ever have done on foot.

All in all, I thoroughly recommend Cafe Central to anyone. It's far enough away from Bar Street etc to be in a nice & quiet location, yet close enough to town to be very handy for shopping and/or a night out. If I go back to Dalyan I will definitely stay here again. Kudret has plenty of plans for improvements over the coming months and further ahead so no doubt it will be even better in the future, if that's possible!