“Last chance for Yener!”
Review of Yener's Place

Yener's Place
Ranked #11 of 167 Restaurants in Dalyan
Cuisines: Seafood, Turkish, British
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Description: Relaxing restaurant offering good food,both traditional Turkish and European.
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We were in Dalyan at the end of the season. Yener's place seemed busy. It must have been the comfy sofas because it couldn't have been the food, service or value for money!
We sat down and ordered. We were given 2 medium sized bread rolls between five of us. One and a half hours later we got our food, which was average to say the least. Portions were small and prices were high!
We're going to Dalyan in July next year and certainly won't be going to Yeners if it takes that long to be fed at the end if the season I can only imagine what it must be like at the height of the summer.
One to avoid!!!

2  Thank Yelly72

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I have been to Yener's Place again this year in October and I ordered this time something different.Steak is always good.I am not steak lover but I like trying something different. I ordered Pepper Steak this time and it was delicious.I always order medium and when you cut the steak you will see red meat in the middle and taste is really soft and delicious.Pepper sauce is pure original made from fresh and thick. I am highly recommended Yener's Place and always someone look after you. After meal entertainment also good.He does Traditional Turkish foods as well.Please ask Yener to card trick after your meal.He is really good at this. You never know how good Yener's Place before you try.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

No excuse for such a bad meal . It was mid October and all the restaurants as I've said were winding down-some even closing .We were looking forward to a good experience as this restaurant came out well on trip advisor .We had a mixed grill -all the meats were tough and tasted overspiced and much the same as each other . It must be better in high season !!

3  Thank Stella T
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Fab food, lovely staff, comfy cushions!
(Not forgetting my daughters love of the bolagnase ;) ).
See you next year.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We liked everything about Yener s place the food was lovely, the service and hospitality were great. Yener is a great host.he is helpful and polite.
Will definately be back!!