“Unlike any hostel you have ever stayed in.”
Review of Bahaus Resort

Bahaus Resort
Ranked #11 of 66 Dalyan B&B and Inns
Dahlonega, Georgia
“Unlike any hostel you have ever stayed in.”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

My first experience with the Bahaus was in 2007 with two of my good high school friends. It was the most welcoming and socially vibrant hostels I have ever stayed in. Four years later i returned to Istanbul on a study abroad trip. I was very excited to reunite with my Bahaus friends. It was then that I learned another Bahaus (a resort one) had been opened in Dalyan! I persuaded my study abroad group to take a trip to Dalyan for an extended weekend...and it was a great decision. There is no place more beautiful,tranquil and welcoming than Bahaus Resort Dalyan. Dalyan is truely a place where one can escape their problems back home and simply let go. I was only there for three nights with my group, but I did NOT want to leave. I loved Bahaus Dalyan so much, I decided to complete my international internship (mandatory for my college major) at Bahaus Resort Dalyan. You will not be disappointed. The entire place is so clean, you could eat your food off the floor...the rooms are so comfortable and Emrah's cooking is so amazing. All these things together...you could call this place home. You would be doing yourself an injustice by not staying at Bahaus Dalyan.

Room Tip: All rooms at Bahaus Dalyan are extremely comfortable. If you are looking for more privacy, a deluxe...
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank Wesley B

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed November 24, 2011

We didn't have any reservations for our summer holiday and Dalyan was supposed to be a short break for us before diriving further but then we came across Bahaus Resort by chance while driving around Dalyan. And we stayed in Bahaus till the end of our holiday for one week and after one month, we made our way back to Bahaus again. Location is perfect for people who likes relaxed, peaceful holidays. Owners, the staff - they are all kind and love their jobs. Rooms are very clean, food is delicious just like home. The huge garden whole throughout the day makes you feel like you are in your own house. Watching the sunrise and sunset, stars at night is a great joy. Looking forwards to go back Bahaus soon again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank whatismynick
Reviewed October 13, 2011

I live in Istanbul so I've been to Dalyan 6 or 7 times over the last 20 years (and the mini bus end of the beach is still perfect), but this was by far the nicest place I've stayed there. The room was clean and comfortable and well provided, but it is the situation (being a short way out of the centre makes it much quieter and the views are lovely), the gardens (big, full of hammocks and things) / pool (very nice) / gym (brilliant, who'd have expected to be able to work out) that make it so easy to wind down. The people are lovely, very welcoming and the food was good. In fact, we tried going into town to eat a few evenings because we thought we ought to get out and about a bit, but really it was tastier and better value for money in Bahaus.
This is the first time I've ever spent a couple of the days of my holiday not going anywhere at all, not even to the beach. I always wondered what made people that lazy, but I guess it is just finding somewhere you can be that relaxed.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Sally H
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed June 21, 2011

I recently stayed there and couldn’t have chosen a better place. As a South African coming to Turkey for the first time, Bahaus hotel and Dalyan were a wonderful introduction to the country. Beautiful grounds with a stunning mountain backdrop. I found the rooms very comfortable- spotlessly clean and nicely decorated. Staff were very hospitable- friendly and helpful. Great poolside bar, gym and games area with billiards, table football , table tennis - I really didn’t feel the need to go into the town itself! Their food was excellent, very fresh and healthy with a good breakfast included in the price. I’ve nothing but good memories about my stay at Bahaus. Highly recommended!

Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Maunbaby
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 30, 2011

I couldn't believe how beautiful this hostel is, lovely gardens, a fabulous salt water pool and my room was more like a top class hotel than a hostel. Didn't bother with the gym as couldn't drag myself away from the pool! Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and I was particularly impressed by how well they catered for my vegetarian diet with different freshly cooked organic dishes every day which I really appreciated. Loved the breakfasts. Also thought the place was spotlessly clean. Will definitely be going back to Dalyan, lots to do but still unspoiled, and will definitely stay at Bauhaus next time!

Room Tip: my room upstairs was very quiet and private
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank organic90
bozeman
Reviewed May 2, 2011

Staying at the Bahaus Resort was the best travel accommodations I've had in over 30 countries. The staff is amazingly friendly and helpful, the location is incredible (a gorgeous bike ride away from a protected beach that is far away from large hotels and tour boats), and the rooms are so comfortable. Clearly a lot of attention to detail went into creating the Bahaus Resort and visitors will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: Take the bus directly to Ortaca
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank bozemanite
Reviewed April 29, 2011

Surrounded by hills and pomagranet and orange gardens, Bahaus was a dream hotel where my husband and I felt at home thanks to the hospitable and caring staff. The room we stayed in was very clean and spacious. There is a big garden with every sort of entertainment for people of any age. We can't forget the the beautiful garden secented with jasmins. Dreaming of getting back there:)

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank rsalataci
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dalyan
Dalyan Resort
#2 of 63 in Dalyan
Dalyan Hotel Palmyra
Dalyan Hotel Palmyra
#10 of 66 in Dalyan

Been to Bahaus Resort? Share your experiences!