BC Spa Hotel
$55
Dalyan Resort(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
$133
$82
Boutique Hotel Montana(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
$41
  • Breakfast included
Club Alla Turca(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
$85
$54
Hotel Caria Royal(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
$52
$31
Hotels.com
Berg Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
$56
$54
Travelocity
Dalyan Doga Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
$44
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsduplex roomturkish bathindoor poolthe riverturkeyup to datebeautiful hotelnext yearomeletteend of the seasonair confew minutes walkbuffet stylelovely settinghotel restaurantboiled eggsplenty of sunbeds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 4, 2011

Everyone here worked so hard to make our holiday special. Nothing was too much trouble.
The hotel, spa and swimming pools were simply stunning and so luxurious.
The quiet riverside location is so lovely, but only 5 minutes from the lively town.
Dalyan is the friendliest place we have ever been.
We will be back for sure

Room Tip: The suites are fantastic value
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2011

We have just returned from a Fantastic week at this beautiful hotel! The duplex rooms are beautiful with a great view overlooking the pool. The staff are very friendly and helped to make our holiday special, especially The owner Izu, the Manager Kudret & Dougan the pool bar manager. The spa is just perfect, me, my husband & two sons aged 14 & 19 had a great time at the turkish bath. The gym facilities are state of the art, & the sauna is great with even a 52" Plasma on the wall which the kids loved watching music videos. The outdoor pool is thermal water with no chlorine it was beautiful!
We had lunch most days at the pool Bar & the food was excellent & very reasonable priced. The restaurant also served lovely food. The location is perfect just a short stroll to the town & Market & river. We had a great boat trip crab fishing & the kids loved the jeep safari. There is so much to do in Dalyan, it was our first time here but definately won't be our last we fell in love with it. If your thinking of going to Dalyan I recommend this hotel 100%.

Room Tip: Go for a Duplex suite over looking the pool
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank sdllwy69
Reviewed June 22, 2011

What a wonderful hotel, the rooms where spotless,and I loved the upstairs downstairs experience, the staff were everso helpful, the location is right on the river sooooo romantic,
and the food delicious, Chose my own live fish and was then cooked for me scrumptious.
Ultimate relaxation in the Spar, sauna, turkish bath, swim in salt water pool and topped of with a massage mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I was a bit dubious because of the above bad review, which I mentioned to the staff, now I know why, apparently that person did not like paying their bills all over Dalyon enough said :-/

But my fears where unfounded I have fallen in love with the place and will be back again this year and next. I can totally recommend , But be warned you'll get hooked!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mistychick
Reviewed June 5, 2011

It's a shame the hotel didn't have a few more guests during our visit, as I think that would have made a difference to our overall experience of the BC Spa. It became a given that we seemed to be the only people on holiday, although there were a few guests (corporate I think) who stayed the odd night.
Rooms - These are a very good standard with high quality fittings. The cleanliness is excellent and the beds (in my opinion) were comfy..
Food - We were half board and very impressed with the 4 course choice available. This included soup for starters, followed by a choice of 3 salads, then 6 mains, and finally a choice of 4 desserts. More than enough choice to keep someone happy during a week's holiday, but as we were there longer we did tend to dine out more toward the end of our stay. The food is cooked in the actual restaurant kitchen (on full show) so complaints of cold food should perhaps be taken with a pinch of salt.
Public areas/pool - All absolutely spotless and well kept, but the hotel toilets are a bit of a trek from the restaurant area.
Staff - very friendly and helpful but need more guests to 'practice on'.
All in all a very good hotel with a manager who is trying to promote more business. It is said that more rooms (another 50) will soon be built on the adjoining plot.

Room Tip: rooms facing the pool/bar area
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank denzilly
Reviewed June 2, 2011

didnt actually stay at this hotel but visited there a couple of days.used the spa and restaurant and pool area,the owner showed us the rooms ive never seen anything to beautiful,definately 5 star,the food in restaurant was beautiful and very reasonably priced,the owner has his own vineyards so producers alll his own wines at a great price,i hope one day to stay here its stunning and in a great location.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family