“Authentic Turkish Cuisine”

Sini Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 166 Restaurants in Dalyan
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are the only restaurant in Dalyan serving, Traditional Turkish and Ottoman cuisine..
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We have been to Dalyan many times and this is the first time we have eaten in this restaurant. We decided we wanted some traditional Turkish food and this restaurant certainly gave us that. They also had some less traditional food on the menu so it would cover all tastes. We were given some gorgeous bread with sheeps cheese and garlic butter when we arrived, then we asked to share a small plate of mezes to start as we had never eaten them before and were not sure if we would like them. They were also gorgeous. I cant remember the names of the main courses but mine was like meatballs with garlic and yoghurt and my husband had sliced meat with yoghurt and mint. We also got sides of rice and vegetables. The main courses were like nothing I have ever tasted before and were gorgeous. We finished with Baklava for my husband and I had the yoghurt with honey and sultanas. We never normally eat three courses but we decided to push the boat out as this really was a lovely place, great atmosphere, no street noise, really romantic setting, it was bliss. I only wish we had discovered it earlier in our holiday instead of our last night as I would have eaten here more. It will certainly be the first place we visit next time we come back. We did spend more than we usually do on a meal out but it was well worth it and I don't really think the prices were any more expensive than other places we have eaten. Thank you to all the staff for a truly memorable evening.

1  Thank stual2013

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Vists the Sini Restaurant in Dalyan for a taste of traditional Turkish Cuisine. The tables are all set round a 100 year old rubber plant which creeps over the whole of the area. It's a particularly rustic setting, and I love it. A special mention about Donny, the front of house man, who is not overpowering or 'in your face' but immensely proud of his restaurant. Try the claypots, I did.

1  Thank Jeanette S
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The Sini Restaurant is mainly open air, under rubber trees with a very traditional atmosphere. The food was typically Turkish and very good (although one dish was short of an ingredient). They specialise in cooking in clay pots, which are broken when the food is served. The service was very good even though they were very busy - the restaurant was full and included a number of local Turkish people - always a good sign. This is a place previously visited by our family and we would definately eat there again

1  Thank SnapperLincolnshire
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Looks the part,but very disappointed with the service and quality of food,
it was also the most expensive meal we've had here in Dalyan

1  Thank Jim F
Reviewed August 31, 2013

What an almost hidden gem this restaurant is. was opposite our great family run hotel so was our first meal out in Dalyan & we made it our choice our last nights meal- our wedding anniversary. The food was amazing, the staff attentive, friendly & witty. We highly recommend this place!