“Traditional Ottoman Cuisine”

Sini Restaurant
Ranked #54 of 165 Restaurants in Dalyan
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are the only restaurant in Dalyan serving, Traditional Turkish and Ottoman cuisine..
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Vists the Sini Restaurant in Dalyan for a taste of traditional Turkish Cuisine. The tables are all set round a 100 year old rubber plant which creeps over the whole of the area. It's a particularly rustic setting, and I love it. A special mention about Donny, the front of house man, who is not overpowering or 'in your face' but immensely proud of his restaurant. Try the claypots, I did.

1  Thank Jeanette S

Reviewed September 15, 2013

The Sini Restaurant is mainly open air, under rubber trees with a very traditional atmosphere. The food was typically Turkish and very good (although one dish was short of an ingredient). They specialise in cooking in clay pots, which are broken when the food is served. The service was very good even though they were very busy - the restaurant was full and included a number of local Turkish people - always a good sign. This is a place previously visited by our family and we would definately eat there again

1  Thank SnapperLincolnshire
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Looks the part,but very disappointed with the service and quality of food,
it was also the most expensive meal we've had here in Dalyan

1  Thank Jim F
Reviewed August 31, 2013

What an almost hidden gem this restaurant is. was opposite our great family run hotel so was our first meal out in Dalyan & we made it our choice our last nights meal- our wedding anniversary. The food was amazing, the staff attentive, friendly & witty. We highly recommend this place!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We ate here on the first night of our holiday on 16th August. I had gone in to town earlier in the day to scout out somewhere for dinner and had got chatting to the man out front, Donny. He offered me free ice cream and drinks for the kids, but that's not why we chose to go there. We liked the general ambience, the look of the menu, prices were good and I liked Donny's friendly low pressure approach.
The food was great, I had the claypot Kebab which was excellent and my 10 year old son loved trying to knock the top off the pot. My wife loved her Ali Nazik Kebab and my son reckoned the meatballs were the best he had ever had in his life! I really liked the surroundings with the 100 year old rubber tree. Service was friendly and efficient. Price for a meal for our family of four with drinks was about 120 TL (roughly - I can't remember the exact price). All in all a lovely meal in a lovely restaurant and a great way to start our holiday.
Donny was a really nice guy and always said hello to us when he saw us the rest of the week. He also told us that he is handsome, single and rich!! Thanks for a great evening.